FIFA 11 Virtual Pro Accomplishment List & Discussion Thread

Tactical Tom

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Arena 24 (Beat A Player With Skill)

How Do You Do This I've Done Most Skill Moves While Sprinting Passed A Defender :@

To beat a player with skill means you lose him on the chase as well. If a defender is slowing you down, like you trying to hold him off, you still haven't beaten him. Get around a 5 yard distance while sprinting towards goal to get this.

How Do You Do This I've Done Most Skill Moves While Sprinting Passed A Defender :@

The easiest Skill Move to beat a player with is a Level 3 Skill Move called the "Heel Flick"

Hold LT and Flick the Right Stick Up then Down. (i.e.) Flick the Stick towards the opponent, then away from them.

Press the back button whilst you are in The Arena and set up a Practice Match of 11 vs 11 and you should get it very quickly.

I originally tried unlocking this Accomplishment by attempting to beat the Goalkeeper with skill, but the method I've written above works much better.

;)

You have to succesfully perform a skill move past a player in the Arena - I found this very simple to do by playing as the GK (NOTE: You must enter your VP position as GK), when I have saved a shot, drop the ball (Y-button if I recall) and move towards the outfield player...it will be much easier to get round this player as he doesn't put a challenge in (just runs for the ball).

You have to succesfully perform a skill move past a player in the Arena - I found this very simple to do by playing as the GK (NOTE: You must enter your VP position as GK), when I have saved a shot, drop the ball (Y-button if I recall) and move towards the outfield player...it will be much easier to get round this player as he doesn't put a challenge in (just runs for the ball).

Thanks I Got This Randomly Run Pass A Defender Without Doing A Skill LoL :confused:

Just a quick note to mention that I've now added in a new paragraph to the "Important Information" Section at the start of the Guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon4.gif Important Information:

You Will Need To Manually Assign Traits to your Virtual Pro once they've been Unlocked:

During your Virtual Pro's Career you will Unlock Traits along the way, these will need to be assigned Manually for them to be applied to your Virtual Pro. To do this go to MAIN MENU - VIRTUAL PRO - EDIT PRO and Press RT five Times to get to the Traits Tab. You can then select up to 5 of the Traits you've Unlocked in any combination. The Traits can be changed at any time and this is likely to be most useful during your Virtual Pro's Career if you decide to Edit his favoured playing Position as you can then change the Traits to suit what's best for each Position he plays in.

:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IgRNvZ4wpI]YouTube - [Tutorial] FIFA 11 Every Arena Beginner Accomplishment[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNvQkn5ug7I]YouTube - [Tutorial] FIFA 11 Every Arena Intermediate Accomplishment[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYmFIIw3ZGQ]YouTube - [Tutorial] FIFA 11 Every Arena Advanced Accomplishment[/ame]

<link>Full list of FIFA 11 Virtual Pro Accomplishments organised in to pages, sorted by type (i.e. Arena, Shooting etc.).<link>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8LP7GFCmo]YouTube - [FIFA 11] How to boost achievements/trophies and accomplishments quick and easy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg2basc4-8s]YouTube - [FIFA 11] EVEN EASIER Easy Accomplishments and Achievements/Trophies[/ame]

an easy way to get accoplishments is to boost with a friend go to a online match play a friend and play your friend and the person who hosts the game will get accomplishments for there pro. i know this beacause i got it by accident and i have tested it since and ive been getting accomplishments from playing my friends.

I have found that the 2 controllers method ONLY works for the BRONZE accomplishments. It seems a lot harder to get the others especially for someone like me who is not that good at the game

A friend and I found that if u start a kickoff match with two controllers, u can only get the beginner level accomplishments. However if u unplug the second controller before the match ends you can unlock the intermediate and advanced accomplishments.(which requires world class difficulty) Beware though that not all of the advanced level accomplishments will unlock.

PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS TIPS FOR THESE TWO I WOULD APPRECIATE:

This is a tricky one.

MENTAL

26. Score 2 rebounds off the post - score 2 goals from shots that have come back off a post in a match

Positioning +3

I dont know whats the problem with this. I made a lot of crosses to the nearest post but i only have 1 of 5. And i dont remember when i did it.

PASSING

28. Create 5 from near post crosses - get credited for 5 career assists from crosses to the near post

Crossing +1

Thanks

EDIT:

Im done with these, finally!!!

Hope this help to somebody...For Mental 26 (Score 2 rebounds off the post) I used a formation 3-4-1-2, and made a lot of crosses, until one hit the post.

If the ball hits the post and a member of your team, even the other team wins the ball, fight for it and pass to your player again until he score, the rebound will count. The important thing is that the ball has to be in the field after you hit the post.

I made the two goals in that way.Of course with two times of 20 min.

And for PASSING 28,i only made a lot of crosses, with all available forms, to the nearest post.

Edited by StOrMtRoOpErMx19

Ye any tips iv tried but for some reason he just won't backheel. I'm thinking your vp has to be a certain level or some other accomplishment needs unlocking first?

I'm pretty sure that you just need to have your Virtual Pro at a certain level of overall attributes to be able to do it.

Once your VP is good enough overall, the easiest way to do a Backheel is to start in defence, get the ball & move approximately 5 yards away from a teammate facing away from him and press the pass in the direction of the Teammate to perform a Backheel.

Your VP won't do a Backheel all of the time but you should get the Accomplishment for 2 Backheels in 1 Match in less than 15 seconds if your VP is good enough overall and you follow the Guide.

It is one of those Accomplishments that it is not really worth worrying too much about, like scoring Goals from rebounds off the Post, as you will unlock these Accomplishments eventually during your VP's Career.

:)

Post 46

As previously referred to in the Accomplishment Guide

Here is a great Video from Youtube which can be very helpful on the road to Unlocking the more advanced Accomplishments for Shooting, Passing, Defending e.t.c.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

It's definitely worth watching if you want to make your Virtual Pro into a Superstar.

Tip:

The guy who made this Video has set Stockport as the team he is going to unlock the more Advanced Accoplishments against, this is fine but I would suggest using Bray Wanderers from the Rep Of Ireland, as they are a Half Star Team even before editing and they are not from one of the major English Leagues.

Edited by Tactical Tom

Anyone have any helpful tips to get a diving header? Its the only shooting accomplishment I have left

First of all, check that you have activated diving headers as one of your special attributes, as its not a standard skill.

Then just keep crossing low balls (double tap X) towards the goalline. If the keeper isn't very good, he'll miss the ball and if your player is just in the right position, he'll dive for it.

I've done it in alot of matches until I realised I was wasting a special attribute. Just keep crossing low while on a counter, making sure its double tap not triple tap as thats too low, I've only seen one person do a diving header that low, and it didn't work.

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/john-terry-clearance.jpg

PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS TIPS FOR THESE TWO I WOULD APPRECIATE:

This is a tricky one.

MENTAL

26. Score 2 rebounds off the post - score 2 goals from shots that have come back off a post in a match

Positioning +3

I dont know whats the problem with this. I made a lot of crosses to the nearest post but i only have 1 of 5. And i dont remember when i did it.

PASSING

28. Create 5 from near post crosses - get credited for 5 career assists from crosses to the near post

Crossing +1

Thanks

EDIT:

Im done with these, finally!!!

Hope this help to somebody...For Mental 26 (Score 2 rebounds off the post) I used a formation 3-4-1-2, and made a lot of crosses, until one hit the post.

If the ball hits the post and a member of your team, even the other team wins the ball, fight for it and pass to your player again until he score, the rebound will count. The important thing is that the ball has to be in the field after you hit the post.

I made the two goals in that way.Of course with two times of 20 min.

And for PASSING 28,i only made a lot of crosses, with all available forms, to the nearest post.

For Mental 26 (the 2 rebounds in one game) I've found a very easy way to achieve it.

Play as a whole team with your VP as striker.

Play the ball back to your own keeper. Walk just slowly towards your post. If your controller rumbles, try to get the ball towards your VP without interference and score it. Do it twice and you'll have your accomplishment.

note. the BYA boosting team is very handy and set their formation on 1-5-4. This should do the trick:woop:

For Mental 26 (the 2 rebounds in one game) I've found a very easy way to achieve it.

Play as a whole team with your VP as striker.

Play the ball back to your own keeper. Walk just slowly towards your post. If your controller rumbles, try to get the ball towards your VP without interference and score it. Do it twice and you'll have your accomplishment.

note. the BYA boosting team is very handy and set their formation on 1-5-4. This should do the trick:woop:

I've just tried this and it didn't work for me.

I set up an Exhibition Blackburn Rovers (Me) Vs Bray Wanderers (CPU), World Class Difficulty, controlling the whole Team with my VP as a Striker.

I then passed the ball back to my keeper walked the ball onto the post the controller vibrated and I passed the ball up the pitch without the ball going out of play or an opponent touching the ball and scored with my VP. I looked at Accomplishment Mental 26 and it said 0 out of 2.

I did the same again with my keeper and passed it up the pitch to my VP and scored, the Accomplishment didn't unlock and Accomplishment Mental 26 said 0 out of 2. I thought it would unlock at the end of the game.

I carried on playing normally and by pure chance in this same match Benjani hit the post while shooting and my VP scored the rebound and I immediately looked at Accomplishment Mental 26 and it now said 1 out of 2.

I carried on playing and at the end of the Game the Accomplishment didn't unlock for the method you suggested.

Has anyone else attempted to Unlock Accomplishment Mental 26 using this method?

Please let us know how you get on?