Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u can't touch this! :biglaugh

anyone know where's the plane location?(sub quest from woman in lighthouse)

It's in the Jungle area which will be in Act III, there are a couple of quests that you receive that you can't actually finish immediately until you advance to the next Act.

It's in the Jungle area which will be in Act III, there are a couple of quests that you receive that you can't actually finish immediately until you advance to the next Act.

oh thank so much^^

i just understand sidequest cotinue depend on main quest(to show route in new act map)

by quest receive from nikolai from act1

now im in act2,i have question about "oh, no you don't" achievement to kill ram with tackle skill

i play xian and how to do a "tackle skill"? (i run to ram and yes...die as dumbass lol)

ps.just unlocked 2 of this (i'm lv25 in act2)

-10 heads are better than 1(kill 10 zombies in a row with headshots)

my method: prepare one gun u like(i use revolver get from medicine shop floor)

look around east of map, find 2 human enemy inside his barricade(white skull on map)

kill both of him with headshot(when you headshot human enemy will be down by one shot)

now u are in safe zone from zombies...don't get his gun now

(wait for your gun out of ammo just walk to his gun to refill ammo to your gun)

go outside and lure zombie,go back to safe zone

shoot zombie head as you wish^^

-one is all i need(kill 5 infected in a row with a single blow)

my method:recieve "radio gaga" sidequest and got 2 quest items

when you turn to giver. zombie always run to you infinitely

find spot near enegy vending machine(safety^^)

wait zombies attack and counter him with 1 shot die(i use machete)

just counter it 5 in a row...achievement pop!

quit and continue tips for infinite items

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv1wkExbro8]Dead Island - Infinite Large Medkit and Grenade Tips (free) - YouTube[/ame]

just found it useful for my certain point in act3:P

you can do it like this at any checkpoint near item you want for free

Edited by hayabusaDGO

Didn't want to start a new thread so I post this in here.

The new upcoming

UPDATE will DELETE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT PROGRESS & SET ALL YOUR STATS TO ZERO...

...if this is true...

--> SOURCE

Now I know this is Xbox360 not PS3 but who knows. I already knew that would happen & I'm prepared.

What you guys think!?

What is with all the people hating on the COOP. Coop is fun. you know the game is coop based so why get the game and then start burning it because its coop. Im already nearly done. I have been playing then game for 4 days and nearly done wit all the coop stuff. This game is not hard. and stop hating the the fact that is COOP.

I'm having trouble with Light my fire :confused:

I just can't fool 10 zombies to follow me...they just stop lol.

Simply shoot at them with a pistol and they will come back at/to you.

cant seem to get the cant touch this or the everybody lies

I did "Can't Touch This" in the Resort at the beach, where the bungalows are over water, cause you can kill those freaks one by one without getting interrupted by Infected.

For "Everybody Lies", don't get it twisted with your health-bar as I did. Many misunderstood this. Look that your health is entirely full then get hurt by fire, water or a zombie (Walker) and all you have to do now is refill your very last bar to 50% or more with Snacks, Fruits, etc. After you have like a tiny spot left to completely fill your health-bar make sure to use a LARGE MEDIKIT and baaaam achievement is yours. ;)

Here beezeycheesey and for everyone else:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0uDasqqzbE]Dead Island - Can't touch this Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdv97fN26BU]Dead Island - Can't Touch This Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-JjyYQdqQs]Dead Island Everybody Lies Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, the pistol trick work :) - I got it 2 days ago, now I have 990/1000 and the last 10 I will get after 2 weeks :woop: hehe

---

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/429/5-rNCUc=.jpgNearly there 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Find 120 collectibles.

There are actually a total of 140 collectibles in the game (hence you're "nearly there"), though this is the max you'll need achievement-wise. Anything labeled as a Fact, ID Card, Recording, etc. will count toward this. Weapon mods and blueprints do as well.

One small trick to this though: collectibles are counted multiple times for each save file. You could technically pick up the first one in 120 different games if you wanted. So you don't need to worry about this one really.

--

...total 140? Hmm...I actualy find 156 (and I will have a video up in a few minutes).

And I think there is a total of 160 - I did not use any guides, I just explore every part of the game :)

brb with the video.

Edited by RonanN1

Yes, the pistol trick work :) - I got it 2 days ago, now I have 990/1000 and the last 10 I will get after 2 weeks :woop: hehe

---

--

...total 140? Hmm...I actualy find 153 (and I will have a video up in a few minutes).

And I'm sure there are over 160.

brb with the video.

I think the 140 is just ID Cards, facts and recordings. The fact that the mod plans count as well is a bonus.

...total 140? Hmm...I actualy find 156 (and I will have a video up in a few minutes).

And I think there is a total of 160 - I did not use any guides, I just explore every part of the game :)

brb with the video.

I know, good that I could help you. ;)

Dude you are really deep in touch with these collectables huh!? :p Glad we don't have an achievement for getting 100%. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

A few days after the game came out, I read somewhere that a grenade can be bought in the City of Moresby. It is supposedly at a vendor you must jump over a dumpster to reach, but I cannot find that damn vendor anywhere. Would it be possible for anyone to upload a picture of the map with the location marked if they know where it is?

• 3 weeks later...