Official Golden Key Thread/FAQ

Wildmn34

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still redeeming them, though as I have over 60 now I don't do every one anymore. It's a good thread, after a while the keys don't matter anymore but I still like getting them. Curious to see how many I'll have hoarded when this is all said and done

I've got 79. :p

Haven't redeemed very many in awhile though. That's why I was wondering if people were still redeeming them. I'll keep posting the ones I find as long as people are still using them.

I've got 79. :p

Haven't redeemed very many in awhile though. That's why I was wondering if people were still redeeming them. I'll keep posting the ones I find as long as people are still using them.

I try to keep an eye out for the codes but I definitely check here in case I think I've missed one or two. Appreciate your time keeping this thread going. btw...I'm sitting at 108 keys at the moment lol

idk why but i left the game for awhile and came back and got 11 golden keys for no reason, lol?

Depends how long, they 'gifted' all players with about 10 or 11 GKs when they fixed the BAR mess and updated the game a few months ago even if your BAR and skins hadn't been lost.

They've always said it scales to the character. So, I'd assume it will scale. BTW - 61 not 69. The level cap increase goes to 61.

I did read this on the Gearbox website:

"For starters, we announced that the first level cap increase for Borderlands 2 will be arriving for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on April 2, 2013 as part of the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack!"

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1020/borderlands-2-pax-east-news-recap

It does say FIRST, so I reckon there may be more but at cost instead of free. It also says more ammo upgrades and Backpack storage!! WOOT!

The level 61 gear from the chest would be cool (I use my USB glitch so I have infinite keys, which might not work anymore due to DLC not working prepatch/offline). But don't be surprised when the duping threads get filled with requests for LV 61 infinity pistols anyway. If it is the FIRST and called Ultimate - normal, true, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, what will another playthough be called? Still if I can get level 61 gear, then maybe I can finally kill the Lv50 raid bosses and get some Crystals:(

PC: KBWJJ-WTXB9-C59J6-WFBTJ-TK6BJ

PS3: C35BB-SJFJS-WCZTR-KR3T3-BWZBW

XBOX: KTWBB-XBRT9-WWZ3R-WXTT3-S3SX9

Expires: Unknown - free ingame gun

this 1 was posted up yesterday.

EDIT: code no longer works,

5T5BB-5R9FF-B3ZJR-KRT3J-TW5T3 works as of 6:30pm est 3/30

Edited by zslux