F**K Gravity Help!?!

CammanFia

When following the guide it tells me to

hold (LT) to enter focus mode then while in Focus Mode press the A button to Jump and then while in the air and still in Focus, hold down the Y button until the shimmering light reaches the top of your blade, and then release Y,
Unfortuately when I'm in the air I can't attack and pressing Y doesn't do annything please help.:confused:

What you need to do is go into focus mode then do a sweep kick to knock the guy into the air.Then still in focus jump then charge up the Y button,this need to be a perfect slash(Light at Tip of Sword).You both need to be in the air at the same time.

Actually that strategy is incorrect, you do need to unlock the ability "Aerial slices" which is obtained through collecting all the mementos on the "School Invasion" level, then what you do is when fighting an enemy hold LT to enter focus mode and press the A button to jump, then while in the air hold the Y button down until the shimmering light that travels up the length of the sword reaches the top, and release Y, all those steps FYI are done while still holding in LT so your in focus.

Also all this info is covered in the Achievement guide, so feel free to look there if having trouble else where through out the games achievements...

Actually that strategy is incorrect, you do need to unlock the ability "Aerial slices" which is obtained through collecting all the mementos on the "School Invasion" level, then what you do is when fighting an enemy hold LT to enter focus mode and press the A button to jump, then while in the air hold the Y button down until the shimmering light that travels up the length of the sword reaches the top, and release Y, all those steps FYI are done while still holding in LT so your in focus.

Also all this info is covered in the Achievement guide, so feel free to look there if having trouble else where through out the games achievements...

after reading this yesterday , i was on the ninja ninja level and i had this ability it took only 2 tries all i did was go into focus and waited for a ninja to jump at me ,then i jumped held down the x button and waited for the shimmer of the blade . pop achievement unlocked hehe