enjoyed that :)

just completed the game for 1000g and gota say it was an excellent game.one of the most enjoyable games on the 360 to date.hadnt even heard of it until i spotted it in the rental shop a couple of days ago.a well thought out game that was designed to challenge but not annoy.good feature letting you free roam at the end too incase youve missed anything.id missed just one thing,the third aa gun in the orchard which i found with ease thanks to the level design.well done marvel/sega :)

Edited by bwfcskillsinhd

I'd like to say that i, as well, am enjoying this game. Every level is different and it isn't repetitive so you stayed entertain. I played for 5 hours straight without realizing it. I haven't finished it yet but I am just seconding his thought.

totally agree...on last chapter now but have loved it and find it hard to stop.

nice level design, and the sewer idea to link it all is excellent.

nice bosses, decent enough graphics --- worth at least a 75 on metacritic in my opinion (only gets 60!)

my advice, forget it is a movie tie-in and rent it/play it :)

Is it as good as Wolverine? I loved that game, even though the hardest difficulty was very difficult.

its definitely one of the better games based off of a film, id put it up there with

Wanted:Weapons of Fate

XMen Origins Wolverine

The Bourne Conspiracy

Quantum of Solace

among others

but i remember Wolverine being more of a button masher, this game is more like a cheaper knockoff of Batman Arkham Asylum

Edited by eiVaL

• 2 weeks later...
its definitely one of the better games based off of a film, id put it up there with

Wanted:Weapons of Fate

XMen Origins Wolverine

The Bourne Conspiracy

Quantum of Solace

among others

but i remember Wolverine being more of a button masher, this game is more like a cheaper knockoff of Batman Arkham Asylum

I just finished the campaign mode today, and I put this game above every one on that list except Quantum of Solace. I really really liked this game and I just hope that more people play it. It deserves a 7 or an 8 out of 10 in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This game is what all games should be. The achievements are just a bonus.

Just by playing trough you can tell its been well thought out and structered, great storyline - doesn't follow the film at all but still unbelieveably entertaining.

Like the guy who wrote the roadmap said, it's a mix of Arkham Asylum, Prince of Persia and Xmen: Wolverene.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
it was an excellent game.one of the most enjoyable games on the 360 to date.

I completely agree. CA:SS is a very enjoyable, never frustrating game. Also, the combat is satisfying and the game keeps you motivated from start 2 finish. Even finding the collectibles was fun. I'd say the game's a must-play.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...