Achievement Discussion

Krazie

You could, but why? Get three other players together in Stark's lab. They can be actual players or controllers that you just plug in and have no one holding or a mix. Go back and forth between the lab and the tower. This will unlock the 4-player 25 level achievement.

Lab and Tower?

To clarify, I beat it on normal, but switched to easy to get kills for costume Achievements.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the top/first choice in chapter 1?

If I go there, what exactly do I need to keep doing, and will it matter if I already beat the game?

I guess it would be the first choice... just keep going back and forth between the lab and the tower. It's good because the other players don't need to move, they will travel with you through the door.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this may sound stupid but throwing enemies off the cliff is also included in the 4,000 super hero achievement right........ B/c i found a spot in act 3 where i got my 50 kills throwing enemies off the edge and so i kept on doing it for another 45 mins and got my 500 kills throwing enemies off the edge aka widowmaker achievements.......so if i was to do this for like 4 to 4 hours more im sure i would get to my 4,000 kills.......... Is this going to work....... Let me know please........

• 3 months later...

When playing with two or more people on the same xbox, can all the achievements like dressed for success(costumes), and character unlocks like daredevil and black panther, be unlocked by all players? I'm talking about 4 different gamer profiles. How would this work? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I need to do the online achievements with 3 other people. I also need to do all the arcades. If you could help add me: Partifaction

It is alot easier to get the online achievements by yourself with 4 controllers. I found that it was too difficult to get 4 people online so I just plugged in 4 controllers and used the extract team to each checkpoint in the game (you need a completed game save in order to accomplish this).:drunk

• 4 weeks later...

i was wondering if i put the silver surfer code in will i still get the achievements or does it lock them? i also heard if you beat galactus he unlocks but ive beaten him twice and still no silver surfer was i mis informed?

i also heard if you beat galactus he unlocks but ive beaten him twice and still no silver surfer was i mis informed?

I don't know where you heard that, but you were misinformed. The legit way to unlock Silver Surfer is to earn a medal in each of the Sim Discs, on the same save file. Don't know how the cheat works because I didn't.

i was wondering if i put the silver surfer code in will i still get the achievements or does it lock them? i also heard if you beat galactus he unlocks but ive beaten him twice and still no silver surfer was i mis informed?

If you use any cheat codes in MUA you will lose your achievements.

The game is not that difficult if you use the achievement guide.

i havent used any cheats so far and i have most of the achievements i was jus wonderin thats all! its not the fact that i need cheats its just this game can be a drag sometimes since nothing ever changes

hi ...if me and my buddies play the game and find all sim dics and then i go play singal player and beat half of them and then i come back and host a game with my friends will they get the credit for completing them as well...and one more thing......lets say i wnat to do capt amer disc can u use more than one person and if u can do u still get reward

• 1 month later...

May have been brought up already, but as far as getting gold on the sim discs for Blade, Iceman and Dr Strange and whoever else you have to get gold with on the Memphisto's realm part of the map; The key to getting gold is by doing it QUICKLY. Load up on powers that can take the enemies down quick and don't muck about, get to the boss quick and try to take him down quick, should have no troubles.

On most of the others you can walk back through certain doors for enemies to respawn and time is not an issue cause you can get a lot of points by rinsing and repeating that method.

hi ...if me and my buddies play the game and find all sim dics and then i go play singal player and beat half of them and then i come back and host a game with my friends will they get the credit for completing them as well...and one more thing......lets say i wnat to do capt amer disc can u use more than one person and if u can do u still get reward

To get any award from simulation discs, you need to do this on single player.

I'm not sure about "giving him credit" for it, (NEVADA FINFAN can give you a definite answer on this question), but he will at least get those simulation discs if he saves the file.

How many kills does it take for the non-DLC character's second & third costumes to unlock?

The only characters I have with 3 or more costumes (beside DLC) are Caps, Deadpool, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Colossus & Nick Fury.

Oh yeah, any tips on Caps' disc would be appreciated. I press the consoles & only some of them stall time.

Edited by Darth Grif55

• 1 month later...
For the 25 levels with 3 people acheivement...does it all have to be played at once? Too many people drop/leave, so I've run the first level of the first mission several times, wondering if it's all gonna count.

Does not have to be on a single run. This achievement adds up, as do the arcade achievements and such.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a quesstion and I'm sorry if it's been asked. I've only rented this game for a week so downloading content would just be a waste.

My question is "will the extra 250 achievement points be obtainable if someone who has bought the content is hosting and I'm playing in their game?"

I'd love a speedy answer and would make sweet manlove to whoever did.