Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to boost online achievements. I'll be on basically all day for a few days, or at least somewhere I can hear the popup saying "New message." So, drop me a message and I'll respond asap. GT - JNaDa

umm does anyone know how to bridge?

well if anyone is interested im working on da gta races..

im all done with the regular races..

i was thinking of getting some people in a party and just try to find each other and help one of our teamates win by crashing with the other cars...

my gt:xCaliGrown831x

i'M willing to boost all online achievements for I barely have any of the online ones so if anyone wants to help me pls send me a FR along with a MSG and we can get these done. I'm usually online most of the day anyway.

Anyone willing to help me with these online achievements:

Join The Midnight Club

Fly The Co-op

Taking It For The Team

Top The Midnight Club

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

And Wanted, but that will happen eventally on its own.

If you wanna help or you need these achievements to then send me a message over Xbox live, GT is the same as my user on here.

Edited by I M1K3Y B I

I have a PC version and need to do as many online achievements as possible with boosting. So if you are interested with this too and have PC version of the game, please PM me on G4WL (or here) - my gamertag is Samuraijumpos. I have pretty much time to play whenever you can.

Ok me(HiitMa7V) and my freind(mr0zzy) are bridging to each other so that we could boost the achievement Wanted. We are looking for one bridger and one only. Also if you are a bridger we are only boosting Wanted we will not be boosting AWP because we had already spent 20+ hours doing that

If you wanna learn how to bridge then msg me or my freind and we will teach you. Its not hard at all. Also if you are unable to bridge or are unwilling to learn dont bother sending us msgs.

GT's are = HiitMa7V and mr0zzy