Glitches you've encountered

myalt22

I'm a bit further in now and I've seen the Y button fail for ending the brutes more than a few times. Also at the end of one of the trafficking missions after doing the 5th and final delivery I had to change car. However while I was waiting for Zaz (or whatever that annoying freaks name is) I got pulled out only to have Zaz jump in the car and bugger off! I spent about 15 minutes dealing with the full wrath of a 5 star Morningstar attack before I managed to catch up with him and finish the activity.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now it appears I've had the Act 2 achievement glitch on me. I got the "kill-deckers.exe" earlier and I just got "I heart Nyte Blayde" but no "Titanic effort"? I tried resetting the cache (I read somewhere here that that's supposed to help) but still nothing. Guess that means playing through to that mission again at some point?

And now it appears I've had the Act 2 achievement glitch on me. I got the "kill-deckers.exe" earlier and I just got "I heart Nyte Blayde" but no "Titanic effort"? I tried resetting the cache (I read somewhere here that that's supposed to help) but still nothing. Guess that means playing through to that mission again at some point?

Ouch, it sounds like you are having the worst luck with this game. Your game copy must be cursed or something.

I would suggest just trying to replay the mission again. To anyone else, keep a few separate save files spread out throughout the game in case something like this happens. Every few missions I save under a new file just in case if I have to revert back. I do this with almost every game that has the option to do so.

I'm not sure but I think it might be my mistake there. I've just got that achievement and (avoiding spoilers) the description on it is very much what I've just done? I don't quite understand why but the guide on here says that you get the titanic and decker achievements together?

I'm not sure but I think it might be my mistake there. I've just got that achievement and (avoiding spoilers) the description on it is very much what I've just done? I don't quite understand why but the guide on here says that you get the titanic and decker achievements together?

I didn't get to that point in the game yet, but from what I've read in that achievement guide there are plenty of errors. Read some of the replies on that guide. Some achievements are listed to pop at the wrong times, while the guide maker also said there's 900:gsicon: Single Player and 10:gsicon: Multiplayer = 1000:gsicon: lol.

Ok.. Well I'm extremely pissed off because I can't advance in the game WHAT SO EVER...On the mission where you dress up as evil nuns and kidnap night blade, after I enter the room and knock him out when the game loads after that it just keeps reloading constantly and I tried to reset checkpoint numerous times but it just keeps reloading. There's also the mission when I'm fighting Matt millers avatar he just flies up into the air when I have him down to 75% health. And iv tried not shooting him right off the back like others have told me but he still just flys away and doesn't come back... and since these are the only two missions that I can do to go further in the game iv been completely screwed. :mad:

Dude! I've had that exact same glitch.

I just encountered the Matt Miller glitch. I was fighting him and he just disappeared. I've been running around shooting walls wondering what is going on. Came here to find others have had the same problem.

I'm really not in the mood to go through the stupid virtual world level again to see if it happens again.

I just encountered the Matt Miller glitch. I was fighting him and he just disappeared. I've been running around shooting walls wondering what is going on. Came here to find others have had the same problem.

I'm really not in the mood to go through the stupid virtual world level again to see if it happens again.

From what I've heard: Turn the Xbox off for a little while, couple of hours or so, then reload your game save. I know you've said you don't want to go through the level again but it appears to be the only way of getting the disappearance problem to go away.

I have encountered so many glitches during Saint's Row 3, it's unbelievable. Yeah, it's still a great game, but a lot of the bugs are very annoying.

• I got stuck inside the highway tunnel, once, when trying to revive a co-op player..
  • The tires on my car go under the map while the rear tire's stay up.
  • Street Bike had no wheels.
  • Got blew up from a grenade and knocked me right through a building.

There are also a lot others that I can't think of.

From what I've heard: Turn the Xbox off for a little while, couple of hours or so, then reload your game save. I know you've said you don't want to go through the level again but it appears to be the only way of getting the disappearance problem to go away.

I guess I should have said I'm in no mood to play through it again right now. Maybe tomorrow I'll go back to it. I have another mission that I can do. I'll probably do some other stuff for a while.

copied from a thread i started earlier...

anyone else having constant in game problems due to the title update? had to delete mine 3 times now. first a genki challenge arena had a big red cross that covered 90 percent of the screen so i could not see anything i needed to, then gps lines stopped working when you set them and this morning every blue activity i went to would not start when pressing y button as you should do. each time i have deleted the title updat and stayed offline these problems have been fixed. great update eh? in what way did it intend to improve things!

Just got a few gitches myself, the most common is the sound dieing out which also makes it so if I use my phone to call police off or anything im stuck on the phone screen,

Other main one that hit me today was achievements not unlocking (no I didn't disconnect), played over 30 hours but no achievement and nothing for killing 50 brutes, I had that gitch I mention before happening at the same time I was meant to unlock them so idk if that effected it :/

Also my taunting stat seems to be stuck and won't increase :(

So far I've had:

a couple of random total system freezes

a few times I jacked a car (a couple quick, a couple slow) and when I enter the drivers seat the cars rear wheels seemed to sink about halfway below the road surface, the car went into a slow power slide, and I just die, no explosion, just paralyzed semi power slide death

GPS marker not showing up (fixed w a dashboard and reaload)

the only one that has really pissed me off is life of the party...all 80, nothing pops...the one for 20 worked, but not this one. Gonna try clearing the cache and loading a previous save offline, see if that works.

I started playing this a couple of days ago, after AC Revelations books glitched on me...so I could have a pleasant break before redoing it just for the ridiculously overpriced books...fml.

My 'Heli' homie, after I purchased him days ago, never came up on my phone, and still hasn't to this day.

This.

And;

90 % of my equipped guns have reverted to lvl 1. Not a major issue since at this point money comes easy(doesnt come easy anyways?).

Btw!

Have had guns upgraded for a while now. Have def saved many times. 21hours and going. Love it!

Me and my friend were playing Co-Op system link and I was going into the HQ crib... I went into the elevator and got stuck... On my screen was the loading screen, and on his screen showed my character walking at the wall... It wasn't possible to kill me, however.... Had to go back to the dashboard