Collectible and Medal Guide [After Update]

StarsRPD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have some troubles with "Medal: Valour: Rescue both Billingham and Grimley. On the CCTV's second feed Hit X on the door to let water through and rescue the hostages." Every time i try this, i only get the medal for the rescue of grimly, not for both of them, cause one hostage allways gets shot in the cutscene.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been following this guide step by step and I cannot find the vent he is referring to for document 25 or the corridor that has the mega combo set up in it.

The vent I followed to rescue the Grimley by flooding the room was not labeled the same as the one in the photo referring to the document, and it certainly didn't split left/right.

The only corridor I saw after hacking the door was the one that had the flame vent containing document 24 and there wasn't nearly enough there to get a 7,000+ combo.

EDIT: I found the document 25 in CYLCO-C AO2B, but it's not a vent, it's a corridor, I had to backtrack to find it. I still don't know where he's referring for the Mega Combo medal.

Edited by Drucifer82

• 2 weeks later...
I have some troubles with "Medal: Valour: Rescue both Billingham and Grimley. On the CCTV's second feed Hit X on the door to let water through and rescue the hostages." Every time i try this, i only get the medal for the rescue of grimly, not for both of them, cause one hostage allways gets shot in the cutscene.

Me to, WTF? does anyone have a video? or a better explanation thanks..

and do i have to wait for a checkpoint for these medals to pop? because i dont remember its been an while since i played this game. i wonder if the update screwed with my medals unlocking.

I'm need some help with starting a new playthrough. Basically, I followed this guide to get all the collectilbes and medals. I finished it and I didn't get the medal for making all my hacks successful first time.

So I need to start a new game. Now do I start a new game by going or new game, or, going on load game and selecting act 1?

I don't want to lose all the collectibles and medals I already have. I personnaly think if I click load game and select act 1, it'll still regonise all of the collectibles and medals I have from my previous game.

Am I right in thinking this?

I'm need some help with starting a new playthrough. Basically, I followed this guide to get all the collectilbes and medals. I finished it and I didn't get the medal for making all my hacks successful first time.

So I need to start a new game. Now do I start a new game by going or new game, or, going on load game and selecting act 1?

I don't want to lose all the collectibles and medals I already have. I personnaly think if I click load game and select act 1, it'll still regonise all of the collectibles and medals I have from my previous game.

Am I right in thinking this?

You'll be fine just start a new game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok I FINALLY got it, hehe. Here are the tips:

- Open the first door in ACT 3 with cctv

- Break both glasses in the second room

- Open the door from room 2 to the large room with the shocking cables with cctv to flood it even more

- Open the door from the cable room to the next area at least twice to let the water flow,

- break three glasses (except for the cyclo-A door (first left when you enter that room)

- the medal will pop after you break the last glass window,

Credits to Vinicius Menti @ TA solution comment.

Thanks for the reshare. This was the last thing I had to complete!

I can't seem to get the big combo medal. I've tried both ways in the guide and nothing. This damn sonic gun takes too long to charge to keep a combo going and good luck shooting those powerlines in a rush to keep a combo going! edit: Just got it. Go into the challenge room after competing the game and get a combo score of 1500 and finish the round.

Edited by Alucard Drakul

• 3 weeks later...

The current guide tells us to get the medal to save Scoot by hacking the console, which ends the game, then there are 2 more descriptions for documents listed afterwards.

What kind of order is this?

Despite the work to write the guide (which I appreciate), this could clearly be listed in a better order. At least I can reload my last continue.

If you're going to do the work, take pride in it and make it as good as possible.

(I know, because I've written several collectible guides.)

HYDROPHOBIA 200/200G, Apr 11 2013

Edited by E vee dub

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...