Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On for the rest of the day except to go out to dinner for about an hour this evening. hit me up. i keep reading this expert glitch and id love to get help with that if somone is willing. i mostly need online infect achievements but would love to get any. i have a mic and i can help anyone else out to.

Ok so heres the thing. Im up for helping anyone with their achievements in this game. Only thing I request is that they help me earn my Strength in Numbers achievement. I have all of the expert and all of the other ones done so I could help on those. Gamertag is Blackzero72. If your interested add it to the messager in the friend request.

Also you must talk must not sound like you are 12. Just sayin

Hey,I need help with wedding crasher,sacrafizzle,level a charge and a couple of levels on something to prove,I've found the best way is to glitch the something to prove achievement levels,im willing to help with any of the other achievements you need and I've got two controllers if we need them,im going to be on all day today UK time so add me gt PJPHELAN

Hey peeps, I need some help completing all campaigns on expert. Happy to team up with anyone who can help. Send me a message on here or add me on XBL (GT: Booker18)

Also need some help with the generators on at the same time on the Sacrifice.

Cheers

Setting up a boosting party for Strength in Numbers. We can also knock off a few misc. ones as well. Add yourself to the party and send a FR to TheSpunk

1. TheSpunk

2. BIGxNASTYxMAMBA

Mics are preferred but not required. Once again my GT is (TheSpunk).

looking for expert, realism, sacrifizzle help too!

Setting up a boosting party for Strength in Numbers. We can also knock off a few misc. ones as well. Add yourself to the party and send a FR to TheSpunk

1. TheSpunk

2. BIGxNASTYxMAMBA

3.BigNasty2391

Ready to help with this, online every night.

1. TheSpunk

2. BIGxNASTYxMAMBA

3.BigNasty2391

4. Consolor