Achievement Guide & Road Map

Cordes

thanks for your answers ^^

3.) There are roughly 300-400 Asagi clones per playthrough. For converting 100.000 bullets into gold I'd suggest going for the both-extends-in-stage1-achievement and it will come very quickly. Have a look at the leaderboards and try to mimic the top-scoring players.

does the x500 canceled bullets in zetsushikai mode counts to the 100.000 counter ?

edit : auto answer, i just have got the achievement while i was in zetsishikai mode ^^ so yes it counts ^^

i've got the 15 lives achievements in the same playtrought ^^ 590/1000 ^^

Edited by jokuzo

• 2 months later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1191/UPjDlq0=.jpg無茶しやがって20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png Destroy a Boss in Zetsushikai Overmode with a 1,000x multiplier (Black Label - Black Novice)

I know this has been discussed in this thread already, but I have been trying for days to get this one. I cannot for the life of me get the timing down. I feel dumb, does anyone happen to have a video by chance, lol?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png[/b] Destroy Shin Seseri playing as Tateha

Select Tateha (the character on the right) and reach the 5th Stage Boss without losing a single life. This will make a much harder version of Seseri appear.

Once you've reached her you can be hit and continue as much as you like, just defeat her and the achievement is yours.

Can be done on Xbox 360 Novice mode but not on Black Label Novice.

are sure about the last part; i mean the thing bout xbox360novice mode? i've done this on novice now 3 times in a row - and despite my missing abilities in this kind of games i managed to not get hit till level 4 and didn't lose a single live - infact i've got 2 bonus-lifes. and no ach. so far ---- maybe it can only be done in normal xbox 360 mode.

thx in advance.

It should be possible in Novice 360, so make sure you fulfill both requirements for Shin Seseri:

1. Don't get hit until you reach the stage 5 boss

2. Raise Kakusei level to 3 (to raise Kakusei level stay in Kakusei Over until the red circle has filled three times)

ok. dumb question : how do i get to raise it, when infact when im in b-button-mode the red bar around me is decreasing (like the green-gem-counter)? the bar around is only full if i collected 500 green gems. and in kakusei-mode the gems are naturally decreasing cause to the slowmo purple bullets. after all gems are gone - so is the bar?

sorry for that stupid question - can't help it so :)

Edited by Quidac

• 1 year later...
Hey guys, can you please clarify how to split bullets?

Cant get this one, no matter what I do...

Ok IF I remember correctly you have to...

1.) play in Black Label mode

2.) Enter Zetsushikai

3.) Just fly into the bullets to split them. This will only work if the bar to the lower right is filled up (you fill it by collecting gold in Kakusei)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.