Sherlock Military Grade Ammo Locations Guide

Fizzmatix

one of the problems for me regarding explorer is finding enough gas filters to cope with having to look everywhere.

when i had to get filters for bourbon i got 43 of them, at the end of armoury i was left with 12, during the levels i couldn't pick more up which is strange, u can buy loads but not pick them up.

weird game.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is plenty of ammo, you just need to be careful not to fire the Military Grade ammo. This guide is just to unlock the Sherlock achievement so it's a little pointless listing all the other locations in between. I can think of 30 different places that you can pick this ammo up from as well.

I thought it was finding ALL gold ammo throught the whole game. That would have been a disaster. I wasn't thinking when it said "Throughtout the stations"

Again, very useful guide and I'm almost to Armory for the unlocking.

Edited by [ Vehemence ]

Not sure, I've done two play-throughs already. Can I just load the chapters, or do I have to start from the beginning of the game? I was playing through it again and got to Dead City 2 and the game kind of glitched on me and I can't "Load Last Checkpoint" because I'm stuck in this situation.

Not sure, I've done two play-throughs already. Can I just load the chapters, or do I have to start from the beginning of the game? I was playing through it again and got to Dead City 2 and the game kind of glitched on me and I can't "Load Last Checkpoint" because I'm stuck in this situation.

You should have ready everything at the top before you made this comment, no you can't.

PLEASE READ!

Before you start hunting down these bullets you will need to load "Exhibition". Your actions from a previous save do not carry over to the following levels. So you need to play from "Exhibition" through to "Armory" and collect all the bullets one after another.

Somehow i lost Bourbon in Market station, i was searching for the other bullets and he never gave me the bullets to buy the filters....lol

He was at the bar and kept saying to buy the filters, reloading the checkpoint was useless...

i guess u got too clsoe to him maybe when u was searching the carriage and activated it, or walked to close to him had him talking and wandered. unlucky =/

i guess u got too clsoe to him maybe when u was searching the carriage and activated it, or walked to close to him had him talking and wandered. unlucky =/

That's exactly what happened to me. I was grabbing the last one in the rail car when I came out the back. I saw Bourbon, but turned away. I heard him talking as I walked away, but I triggered it when I got too close. What makes this game a little better than others is that there are enough checkpoints to where you don't have to replay the whole level and hope you stumble upon the same locations as before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

why in your quote you mention that you have 1500/1500 in COD 4 Modern Warfare. 1000 is the max...

Edit:

1000G after two playtroughs and i did one 'playtrough' for getting the last few random achievements. I can play this game with my eyes closed now, i explored every corner of the world in this game.

Edited by SN4K3E4T3R