Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

While it is kind of disappointing there isn't any story-related ones those collectable achievements kind of make you have to explore so its not like you're not going to doing some exploring.

I'm absolutely useless with collectables, playing the MW3 campaign I was using a table as cover during one firefight, the collectable was on the table... still didn't see it. Ended up using a guide.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely useless with collectables, playing the MW3 campaign I was using a table as cover during one firefight, the collectable was on the table... still didn't see it. Ended up using a guide.

haha, trust me most people if not everyone will be using a guide to help find collectables in this game it seems like there is a lot to find.

There's a skill you can buy from the survival tree that marks all the collectibles on the map.

how detailed is the map? I did manage to find all of prototype 2's collectables thanks to the same type feature, but the map was pretty detailed, something like borderlands 2, I still get lost on the map due to it being a flat featureless map for a 3d split-leveled world. despite 16+ days of BL2 playtime I can still get turned around in frostburn canyon.

Oh yeah! can you get the miscellaneous combat achievements in the MP, the ones that don't specify the mode like 75 rifle kills or 50 bow kills

I don't blame x360a giving the their review score on the achievements a 30..I just realized there isn't even a single story related achievement apart from "complete the game" and maybe one of those secrets. Obviously don't need to point out the collectables, multiplayer and kills with each weapon etc.. Oh well..still pumped for the game! :drunk

I don't blame x360a giving the their review score on the achievements a 30..I just realized there isn't even a single story related achievement apart from "complete the game" and maybe one of those secrets. Obviously don't need to point out the collectables, multiplayer and kills with each weapon etc.. Oh well..still pumped for the game! :drunk

The secrets are all miscellaneous things, which sucks. For what is supposed to be a Story-heavy game, there's only 1 achievement relating to it. Lol, so dumb.

I just unlocked one of the secret achievements and since its not story related I thought I would share.

Boom Goes the Dynamite 10GS

Bundle of dynamite shot out of the air.

*Edit

Just found a 2nd.

Crab Cakes 5GS

FeeFee the crab killed.

(Not a spoiler, killed a random crab on the beach)

Edited by synnarc

I just unlocked one of the secret achievements and since its not story related I thought I would share.

Boom Goes the Dynamite 10GS

Bundle of dynamite shot out of the air.

*Edit

Just found a 2nd.

Crab Cakes 5GS

FeeFee the crab killed.

(Not a spoiler, killed a random crab on the beach)

Sweet thanks for that! I suppose the first one needs to be shot down thrown by an enemy right!?

Could anyone direct me to this document? GPS Secrets "Unknown: Failed Mission"

This the only document stopping me from obtaining the No Stone Left Unturned achievement, but all areas have been swept clean several times and still no luck. Bit stumped... :confused:

Can someone clear up the "shopaholic" achievement for a dumbass like me.

When it says 3rd prestige, does that mean 60-60-60-58? Or is it 60-60-58? Thanks.

In order to unlock this achievement you have to prestige THREE TIMES and buy all the characters and upgrades for the weapons. Right as your example:

0-60

(1. Prestige)

1P./0-60

(2. Prestige)

2P./0-60

(3. Prestige)

3P./0-58

When you reach 3P./LV58 you will be able to unlock/buy everything to unlock the SHOPAHOLIC achievement!

Finished my first playthrough and only missed two story achievements. Chatterbox and Former Adventurer. Former Adventurer is bugging me though.

"25 enemies incapacitated with dodge counter." I've read you had to counter them, where Lara stabs an arrow to their knee and they fall down. From there you press Y to finish them off. But that last part is more of a "finisher" than a counter, since the counter part was dodging the attack and stabbing the knee. So I was doing the counter kill most of the time, which was press Y a bit after it shows up.

Finished my first playthrough and only missed two story achievements. Chatterbox and Former Adventurer. Former Adventurer is bugging me though.

From there you press Y to finish them off. But that last part is more of a "finisher" than a counter, since the counter part was dodging the attack and stabbing the knee. So I was doing the counter kill most of the time, which was press Y a bit after it shows up.

Wrong, you just do this and nothing more on 25 UNIQUE ENEMIES and you will unlock it:

"25 enemies incapacitated with dodge counter." I've read you had to counter them, where Lara stabs an arrow to their knee and they fall down.

Wrong, you just do this and nothing more on 25 UNIQUE ENEMIES and you will unlock it:

I probably should've added that I didn't get the achievement with the "counter kill". Also, the enemy doesn't matter. I got it eventually by countering guys with swords, shields, guns, and bows till they stayed down and performed a finisher.

So I started the cap the meds grind earlier today, made 31k in a 13 minute game. Played 4 games and I stopped. I can see this being a looong journey for all of us. :p

Yeah, this will take forever...I'm at level 30 and did almost every other mp achievement (missed the 3 save from zipline and the 20 kills with turret) but I don't like the mp (too much aliasing on my tv, big downgrade of the single player game engine), too chaotic. Luckly there's the boosting method, but again this will take forever :(