Using Curatives on Pawns

sofaking66

I've been looking everywhere in the forums for this and I'm not finding anything.

Is it possible to use curatives on pawns, other than the ones that heal the whole group?

So far this has been my biggest upset with the game. All I want to do is Heal a single pawn from time to time without having to waste a whole party effect potion when everyone but one of my fighters is a full health. I know the difference between the Green and White parts of the Health bar. I want to be able to heal the green bar that can't be regenerated with spells on a single pawn. I've only been able to heal myself, even when I try to use curatives that the pawn is holding it just says I can't use a pawns item.

Only way you can cure them like that is giving them a Potent Greenwarish (or any healing item) And depends how you set up there personally. They will use it on there own when they see fit. But its usually when there just about to die lol, there not that smart in this game about that.

But ya that's the only way for them to cure themselves with a item

When I found my first healing spring I filled about 50 bottles and gave half of them to my main pawn, she has used them all now. She also uses any status heal items she carries, but for some reason she won't use arrows or buff items.

When I found my first healing spring I filled about 50 bottles and gave half of them to my main pawn, she has used them all now. She also uses any status heal items she carries, but for some reason she won't use arrows or buff items.

hmm.. i always thought your main pawn doesnt use the healing potions, so i used her to store my own ones. Seems like the girl can look after herself ^^

Same here i filled 300 bottles. (Gotta love autofire controllers) pawns use them and they heal everyone by a decent amount.

From my experience they'll only use healing items that are listed under curatives, and they'll do it automatically when their health is low.

Some items can be used in crafting and are also curatives, but they don't use them.

Personally I just let them die then revive them, so I can hoard all the healing stuff for myself :p

If you buy the 100k cloak from the fat noble merchant in gran soren (forgive me, I'm terrible with names) it has the latent ability that all health/stam items you use are now group pots.

Aside from that, they have to want to use it when in their inventory, which they usually don't.

• 10 months later...

hey guys made an account just so i could post this because i thought it might be helpful ^^

i too have been frustrated with the problem of the pawns not using the items to fill their white bar back up until their just about dead..

i just just about everything until i remembered the commands you can give them from the tutorial in the beginning of the game!

So obviously go makes them run around like crazy baboons..

Come just makes them too close for comfort.. and my characters short.. so they get in the way.. >.>

then i tried "Help!!" (by pressing left or right)

they immedietly buffed me and used healing items to restore their mayonnaise bar!!

although their health is only about 85% full because you cant spam them to do so.. (pawns... theyre something else..)

give it a few moments and you can pop them heals and buffs right off again :)

hope this was lifted a ton of rocks from your shoulders!

good hunting!

• 2 weeks later...