Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

Ok, English lesson for the day: Analogous (in this example) means ACTING like a 13 year old, not that you ARE 13. Capiche'? (Definition: do you understand?)

Also, after seeing some examples of your complete lack of maturity and atrocious grammar, I wouldn't admit I was 27 If I were you.

Heres some English for you "Go fuck yourself!"

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. These impossible challenges are getting very annoying. Winning 9 Slaying matches isn't a huge problem, but getting 7 killing sprees in a match is. The most I've even gotten in a single match is either 4 or 5, and if you play Infinity Slayer, you have to get 35/60 getting a 5 kill streak each time. That is almost never going to happen if at all.

Alright. These impossible challenges are getting very annoying. Winning 9 Slaying matches isn't a huge problem, but getting 7 killing sprees in a match is. The most I've even gotten in a single match is either 4 or 5, and if you play Infinity Slayer, you have to get 35/60 getting a 5 kill streak each time. That is almost never going to happen if at all.

Todays challenge just says "Earn 7 Killing Spree medals." There is no in a match at the end meaning you could earn 1 killing spree in 7 different matches.

It seemed like the legendary achievement for co-op wasn't glitched for me. However, "the challenger" achievement is, since I now have 26/25 challenges completed and the achievement won't pop. :mad:

It popped when I was 25/25....just keep doing more challenges, it will soon in time unlock!:)

know someone before you throw random numbers on a person you dont know, obviously look at the timing post for second! I'am 27, know ur shit before you post random stupid cliche 13 year old xbox kid!:woop:

you don't need to know someone to make assumptions about them. judging from your response style and your diehard-extravagant attempts at getting in the last word with uses of "it dont faze me", "go fuck yourself", "get off me bro", and "u mad bro" without addressing or properly responding to attempts at genuine conversation.. do you seriously expect anyone to believe you're 27?

I'm sincerely sorry for comparing you to a 13 year old, I'll gladly re-access the impressions you've left on us all and quite simply presume you're as immature and tactless as a 9 year old.

Edited by Hishoa

I'am 27, know ur shit before you post random stupid cliche 13 year old xbox kid!:woop:

Oh wow, someone's waving his dick in the air, proclaiming his age in a post that looks as if it's been composed by a fucking eight year old.

Is that the best reply back? Really, get off me bro!

Look who's typing. "Bro?" Seriously? Is that the best response you could come up with?

SHMEEDICKY < HISHOTICUS

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/meme/owned/grand/Vitali-Klitschko-Shannon-Briggs-box-boxing-owned-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-374.jpg

Don't even bother typing a response to me, give your fat fingers a break and go jack off to your single inch. Hell, just do us all a big favor and smash your fingers.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/28694519.jpg

Oh wow, someone's waving his dick in the air, proclaiming his age in a post that looks as if it's been composed by a fucking eight year old.

Look who's typing. "Bro?" Seriously? Is that the best response you could come up with?

SHMEEDICKY < HISHOTICUS

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/meme/owned/grand/Vitali-Klitschko-Shannon-Briggs-box-boxing-owned-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-374.jpg

Don't even bother typing a response to me, give your fat fingers a break and go jack off to your single inch. Hell, just do us all a big favor and smash your fingers.

yeah to be honest, because I really am tired of Trolls here, from one point its regicide to blown out fucking nonsence fighting on stupid shit, Ill be the man here and not reply anymore nonsence stuff and ignore your comments! why cant you just ignore a comment and act like a bigger man since you have to react like another 8 year old who needs to get his rocks off!:woop:

For some reason I'm not getting any more "XP". I just keep on skipping the credit screen. I've received no notification either of me hitting the "XP" cap. It might be the "XP" glitch that I've seen people talk about on different forums. Might have to wait till tomorrow to see if its fix.

*Why is this game is f***** up? Never had problems with Reach. :mad:

Big Team Clusterfuck is so laggy.

Ragnarok needs to GTFO.

Splattering bitches on Ragnorak ain't happening.

I told some afk player in spartan-ops what a shitty player he was and his response was that I was the shitty player because I play spartan-ops more than wargames. People are so fucking dumb.

Edited by Jet1337

yeah to be honest, because I really am tired of Trolls here

As are we, so hurry up and get stepping. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

from one point its regicide to blown out fucking nonsence fighting on stupid shit

Coming from the kid screaming at the top of his lungs "ADAPT OR GTFOOO!!11one!"? You're priceless. If I recall correctly, you were the only using "nonsence fighting" in the previous exchange. Give me a moment to get my hi-lighter:

Bitching about it wont make it go away... go back to Bungie and play FFA!

These threads dont faze me or get me mad honestly...simple is that..I'am not going to go crazy..its stupid.....because it wont effect me! so go on reply to this lame comment...see how I would react bc I wont do as much as I'am right now typing this lame ass comment from your reply you just made....

u mad bro?:woop: carry on my way word son... skimmed it abit...same ol' bs ...meh *yawn*:p

I'am 27, know ur shit

Is that the best reply back? Really, get off me bro!

As you can see here.. the only person stupid is clearly you. Try reading a book sometime.

Ill be the man here and not reply anymore nonsence stuff and ignore your comments! why cant you just ignore a comment and act like a bigger man since you have to react like another 8 year old who needs to get his rocks off!:woop:

Why let us all down and go back on your word?

but I'll just write back and so on, and so on...you get the point!

But it's probably for the best.. I shudder when I think about all the IQ's that have dipped from reading your mindless drivel. People can only handle so much rage postings similar to that of a 9 year old's.

I hate... Big Team Betrayal, teammates running off in a warthog with no gunner to do what? Up their splatter-count, maybe? That is if they don't rush out and become the first kill of the match. These are the same players who proceed to not honk their horn to signal they want a gunner, but rather run me over to get my attention, draining my shield and causing me to be a one-hit kill. Thanks, buddy.

I hate... random teammates in CTF and Oddball who care nothing for the task at hand, like the flag or the ball. These players jump into these specific hoppers and proceed to do nothing but try to up their kill-count. You weren't forced to play a game-type you didn't want to, fucking play it or GTFO.

I hate... joining games in progress. Because that's what I wanted to do, join a game where the enemy team is already up by 25+ kills. Rad.

I hate... my DLC disappearing. The second time it happened, I just shrugged it off thinking, "Cool, glad I'm not that vain. I just won't bother equipping these items then." But at the same time, its annoying when your shit goes missing.

I hate... my loadouts resetting to a default status for no reason. Cool, let's spend about 10 minutes remaking all my custom classes. It's one of those things that's not a huge game-breaking ordeal, but after the 5th time it happened, "WTF, 343i!?"

I hate... the extremely low XP-cap. No need for it, except if you want your fans to start looking at CoD and thinking, "Huh, that game doesn't seem to be punishing it's players who are playing it a lot... and oh, GameStop will give me $30 for Halo 4? Hmm..." And to add insult to injury they launch a double-XP promotion for this game as well. Fucking rad.

I hate... the fact that Doritos printed the double-xp codes on the OUTSIDE(!) of their bags. I've purchased two bags that had codes which were already redeemed. Fucking brilliant, guys.

I hate... the Battle Rifle. Seems like I need to spend twice as many shots to score a kill as it took with the DMR. I never thought I'd type/say this, but, "I'd rather use the Assault Rifle than the BR."

I hate... the fact that Spartan Ops doesn't feel like campaign levels, more like slightly glorified Firefight games. The environments are re-used waaaaay too much and I guess I was just expecting more from the hype. The fact that its weekly episodic just makes me feel like they did that to prolong it artificially.

But above everything else:

I hate... this temporary level-cap. For those of us not willing to spend $100 (USD) on the Legendary Edition of the game, we are forced to sit-tight at level 70 and wait for a code to be e-mailed to us which will unlock the rest of specializations and ranks. Oh sure, we can still play the game, but any XP we earn is just lost. And that's balls. This is the ultimate "content locked on disc" bullshit. The multiplayer ranks are what we've payed for and holding them back to sell some upgraded boxes of the game is ridiculous. Although the code is going to be e-mailed sometime between the 20th and 30th of this month... so... just wait... and play something else. Or do what I do, hit level 69 and knowing you don't want any XP to go to waste, take an hour and write a rant online on how Halo 4 is pissing you off.

/rant

Edited by Nurd Alurt

SHMEEDICKY < HISHOTICUS

Hilarious how you called him an 8yr old and proceeded to insult him like one. Bravo.

What the fuck is going on with this file save system. I saved one of my games this past weekend because I had a kill I was going to submit to Anoj, but when I go in today it's not showing up as a local file. I saved the damn thing as a local file why isn't it there?

You have to click the right or left thumbstick in to see your local files. It's really awkward and not at all natural to do. The menu system in this game is a nightmare, though, so it's par for the course.

OT: I wish 343 would stop having this everlasting hard-on for Regicide since every other day is a Regicide challenge. It wouldn't be so bad if Regicide wasn't the worst game mode, but, yeah, Regicide is the worst game mode.

I hate... *'Various things'

/rant

hehe I totally understand your dismay at some of the things you mention, sure gamers who freely (its not a random role now) join oddball/king of the hill or any other objective based playlist and don't actively take part are totally moronic.

Your main concern about the current level cap at sr70 till they unlock the specializations to the masses I totally agree with. Even though I bought the LE, I still think that no way should the game stop players being able to rank up. I just hit sr70 today and could easily get 3 more specializations unlocked in the time period, if it takes them 10 days (30th Nov) to unlock the remaining ones to everyone else. I'm sure I'm not the only LE buyer who bought the package for everything but the earlier unlocks.