Achievement Discussion

IxI Dempsey IxI

After playing the game today for a few hours so far i can answer a few questions in this thread.

If you or the opponent quits in the online world cup you loose the match and the non quitter recieves a win with 3 goals, and if they quit in knockout stages you automatically progress.

The bad news is that when playing with 0.5 - 1 star team for example you can play anyone in qualifying, i got put against germany 5 star team. So your gonna need an awfull lot of lucky matchmaking to get these stupid achievements or an awesome amount of fifa skill.

Also the referees give a fould for absolutly anything! Really annoying!.

A good point about the game is the ability to import your fifa 10 virtual pro for use in the captain your country mode.

i think the best way to beat 5 star teams is to keep the ball and hope they quit lol

i think the best way to beat 5 star teams is to keep the ball and hope they quit lol

Lol had a few people do that to me on fifa 10. Just had a wicked game, was wales and beat korea 7-2, he didnt quit either and bellamy has 6 goals. Just hoping i can get four more for that 10 goals by a player in online world cup!

What is the deal w/ the Co-Op achievements? Are they multiple controller on one system or do you link with others online?

Pretty sure the captain your country 4 player achievement is offlin which will be a pain! May be wrong but i havnt tried yet, i just know when you start captain your country you get the option to play 4 player.

After playing the game today for a few hours so far i can answer a few questions in this thread.

If you or the opponent quits in the online world cup you loose the match and the non quitter recieves a win with 3 goals, and if they quit in knockout stages you automatically progress.

The bad news is that when playing with 0.5 - 1 star team for example you can play anyone in qualifying, i got put against germany 5 star team. So your gonna need an awfull lot of lucky matchmaking to get these stupid achievements or an awesome amount of fifa skill.

Also the referees give a fould for absolutly anything! Really annoying!.

A good point about the game is the ability to import your fifa 10 virtual pro for use in the captain your country mode.

you can keep backing out till you find an easier team. good luck in the final 8/4 or final when only good teams are left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is this game generally easy to get gamerscore for? didn't see anything about it.

quite easy, but some are time consuming

I got 41/44 pretty quick, but those 3 online achievements where you have to win the world cup are driving me insane

• 3 months later...

Wtf?

I think I need to have unlocked 2 achievements but they never came,

Most Hat-tricks - 2 or more hat-tricks during CYC Finals

Masterful Performance - Win a prize at the end of a CYC campaign

I completed CYC with Torres and ended 1st place on the top scorers list with 32 goals and won Gold Shoe - didn't get Masterful Performance

And I scored a hattrick in EVERY game of the World Cup. Never got Most Hat-tricks either

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...