How To Get Turtle Soup

L3giOn

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we finally know an easy way to get turtle soup achievement. Start a solo game then sign in a 2nd controller. Don't touch or move player 1 (your gamertag) let the first foot soldier kill player one and dont press any buttons on the first controller so you dont respawn. Now get to krang with player 2 only. Beat krang down untill he's almost dead, now respawn player 1 and let krang hurt him a little bit and then beat krang with player 2. The trick is to be at shredder with player 1 in low health. Now let shredder kill off player one, remember not to move the player one controller at all. Once player one is dead beat off all the shredder clones (doesn't matter if you're turned into a turtle) once the real shredder loses his helmet respawn player one then beat shredder and his new helmetless clones with player 2. ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Remember dont move or kill anyone with player one and shredder has to kill you once.

i dont personally have it i helped my friend get it. do a 2 player co-op and let one person stay at top. have the other turtle with the staff just stay at the bottom and fight all of them except one. the other turtle (who ever st ays at top) should be able to take on one of them. just dont let him shoot. good luck

I did this last night, connected to xbox live, followed it step by step, and didnt get the achievement. I had two controllers logged in at that Press (A) to join in screen, then had controller one dead the whole time so it said insert coins at the top, respawned at Krang, died right away on shredder, then killed shredder with the second account after respawning controller 1. What am i doing wrong? Can controller 1 move and do i have to be offline?

EDIT: Nvm, i just discovered you CANT MOVE player 1 at all. Soooo dumb lmao. Time to do this again...Yawn.

I suppose I could have been clearer though I fail to see a contradiction...In any event, have the turtles/accounts that you want to get the achievements with die immediately and do not kill any foot soldiers, or any other item that gives you a kill point, with them throughout the game. Thus, you should play through the game with one turtle/account which you do not want to get the achievement with. Then proceed with the rest of the steps. I hope this makes it clearer. Sorry for any confusion.

Well done Chewy!

:bow:

hey whats up. i just signed up here and I got the turte soup because of this forum. I posted on xbox live and helped so many people. I would help anyone who needs help in tmnt cause i love this game. lol check my achivements and Im always willing to help anyone who needs and achivement I have. I would like if anyone can help with the ones im missing lol

Well we finally know an easy way to get turtle soup achievement. Start a solo game then sign in a 2nd controller. Don't touch or move player 1 (your gamertag) let the first foot soldier kill player one and dont press any buttons on the first controller so you dont respawn. Now get to krang with player 2 only. Beat krang down untill he's almost dead, now respawn player 1 and let krang hurt him a little bit and then beat krang with player 2. The trick is to be at shredder with player 1 in low health. Now let shredder kill off player one, remember not to move the player one controller at all. Once player one is dead beat off all the shredder clones (doesn't matter if you're turned into a turtle) once the real shredder loses his helmet respawn player one then beat shredder and his new helmetless clones with player 2. ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Remember dont move or kill anyone with player one and shredder has to kill you once.

Thank you, read this post specifically and it worked, very much apreciated, so I can vouch that this works for sure.

Based on the difficulties so many people have had getting the Turtle Soup achievement, the developers also offered some details.

link here.

Hope it helps. :) It sounds less complicated than some of the methods being offered. I'd love to hear from you guys if this works or not.