Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to have just missed the last session. Does anyone else need Vidmaster Challenge: Annual? I'll be online most of Friday. Just send a message mentioning my post here.

EDIT: Apart from Annual, I also need Two for One, Overkill, Killing Frenzy, Steppin' Razor, Mongoose Mowdown, and Maybe Next Time Buddy.

If stuff still counted after the "Game Over", I would've had Maybe Next Time Buddy and Steppin' Razor.

Edited by darkphazon89

Hi, I'm looking to do the following achievements:

Two for One

Overkill

Steppin' Razor

Mongoose Mowdown

These need to be done in ranked free for all.

Ranked or social:

Alas, Porr Yorick

Look Both Ways

Hammer Time

Blades of Fury

Have Fun Respawning

Save This Film

If anyone's doing a boosting session, please invite me or send me a message. Thanks.

(UPDATE) I'm sorry but i am unable to do legendary and mithic map pack achievements as i have no MS points unless someone is willing to give MS point, which i know will never happen i will be willing to do all online achievements. :confused:

Triple kill

Overkill Kill

Kill Frenzy

blade kills

Two for one

We’re in for some Chop

Mongoose Mowdown (ye i fail at halo ok)

Maybe Next Time Buddy

+others if need be

1) jokingjunkie911

2) Dark Hate

3) Teknophyl

4) Manthony Higgs

EXTRA

5) Sonic scream 07

6) shadowoftwist

PM me on xbox live if you want in feel free to sing up THIS WILL BE HELD BETWEEN 5PM to 11PM (PLEAS SING IN TO XBL TO DO ACHIVOS

HAPPY ACHIVO BOOSTING

I am hosting a boosting session tonight to get the original 1,000 multiplayer lone wolf achievements! This includes: The Killing Frenzy, Maybe Next Time Buddy, Mongoose Mowdown, Overkill, Spartan Officer, Steppin' Razor, Triple Kill, and Two for One.

Starts tonight at 10PM Eastern and should go for 2-3 hours. We can go for other stuff as well as long as time permits.

I have an official session created on TA.com... if you are a member, sign up here: http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=125705. If not, send me a msg on XBL (shadyshall). PLEASE make sure to note Halo 3 and do NOT send a random FR.

[NOTE: I am not trying to send people to another site. I am very active on both. That just happens to be where I scheduled this particular session first.]

I will send out a few XBL messages now to folks who have posted in this thread within the last couple of days. There are only 3 spots left, but I will take a list of alternates.

From the TA page:

This boosting session is for gamers like me who don't want to play the old Halo 3 multiplayer an extensive amount and just want to mop up the achievements and move on. I didn't really care for the game at all, and after almost 3 years of playing on and off, I have decided to get serious, get these done, and be done...

So, please sign up if you need these and can make it. I am currently a Lone Wolves rank 10. So if you are between about 5 and 15, sign up. We'll do the language trick – not sure which language yet. Though the rank achievements may not be reached during the session, at least we can work towards them and get the others. Ideas on how to boost these easily and to rank up with EXP are welcome. I just want to get these done!

I am looking to get Annual as it is my last achievement for Halo 3. I will be on Saturday night around 10P.M. CST. I will help with other achievements, but I really need this last achievement. Send me a message on XBL if you are interested.

Group

1. WAR10RCATCH3R21

2. MRxSTEALxYAxGRL

UPDATE: Just a few more! We'll be doing most of the Mythic achievements, and hopefully legendary once we're done.

1.GetSmurfed

2.ShadyShall

3.SONIC SCREAM 07

4.PowerSquid

5.Tabora112

Today isn't probably going to happen so we'll try it tomorrow if we have enough.

The only two achievements I am missing in this game are Annual and Overkill. I'm mainly concerned with Overkill. If anyone is interested in trying to set up a boosting lobby on here (I know it's ranked but apparently some people have found a way of doing it, I, personally, am not too sure of how to do it) just send me a message. GT: Punk Rock Fox. I am definitely willing to help with any of the other achievements, specifically those other elusive ranked match ones.

UPDATE:

1.GetSmurfed

2.ShadyShall

3.SONIC SCREAM 07

4.PowerSquid

5.Tabora112

6.Always Constant

7.Anonart

8.Death Proof Dj

I know we have more but these were the first to contact me so sorry! we can fit 2 more in social slayer. I'll be on all day so hit me up and I'll see if we have a slot.

Thank you for everyone who helped today in boosting. I got all 14 i needed besides 2 Death from Graves on Orbital. That is the last I need, so I will still boost tonight until I get it! And because of that I will help everybody boost tonight that was unable to in the daytime.

Can you let us know who the 2 others were that got them with you today, if they will be around tonight (or if there is space), and what time tonight you are going to start?

I can take over reing-leader duties, but I need to know who is in and who is out and who still needs what.