Help me get new games!

Akuza

From the ones I've played (I don't have a PS3) Little Big Planet, Killzone and Gran Tturismo. I plan on getting a PS3, but only for the exclusives really, which all of these are. Oh yea, there's the Shadow of the Colossus/Ico HD remake on PS3 as well. Epic games.

Got both little big planet games both are fantastic

Kill zone was ok..

Gran turismo 5 is broken .. Haha

Any more :p

I'm trying to remember all my games as I'm not at home :(

Ah, Ridge Racer 7. I had so much fun playing that game. :p

Anyways, on to some recommendations. If you like racing games then the 3 Motorstorm games might be worth a look. The first one doesn't have trophies and the second one can get rather frustrating in the later levels because of the questionable tactics the AI employs, but at their hearts they're all good fun. Wipeout HD is another game I would recommend in that genre.

Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse is a good 'point/walk-and-click' series. Great humour and an enjoyable story.

It's not out yet but the Jak and Daxter collection will be worth a look I think. I loved all 3 games back on the PS2 and can't wait to go through them all again. Another HD collection worth taking a look at would be the Sly Collection. 3 very good stealthy action games.

And it goes without saying, but the Uncharted series is a must buy. :p

And finally, it's not a lot cheaper than the price you mentioned, but Amazon has Bleach for just over £33:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Koei-Bleach-Soul-Resurrecci%C3%B3n-PS3/dp/B00511T4G4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326577991&sr=8-1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...