Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently doing the 50000 posse point achievement with one other person, were up to 23000 atm so half the work done if anyone wants to join to finish the rest of it. Were doing pikes basin repeatedly so shouldnt take long

EDIT - my friends internet sucks, not doing this anymore

Edited by Grey Delta

I'm looking for some players who want to get the most of the online achievements. I have all DLC's of the game.

Please write to me and add me if you are ready :)

maybe it's important I have "(UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien"-Time

at the moment it's 11:45 PM

my Gamertag is: Kirby aka Siss

Edited by Kirby1337

I'm looking at any and all online mp chievies. I've got a few but not most as no one on my friends list is playing this anymore. I do have all DLC. I'll help with any and all that you may need. I'm on most every night from about 2230 - 0300 EST. I'm in it for the long haul so let me know. Send me a message and or friend request if interested.

GT is Mr Freekowtski

Take it easy.

Edited by mr_freekowtski

im looking for a group of guys who are focused on ranking up, sweeping Pikes or Twin Rocks

i know from experience i only need 1 other person to dominate Twin Rocks to keep without either of us dying and finishing fast.

and Pikes i basically got down to a science, i can take out the right route-bomb/enemies by myself with no issues very fast, but if i could have 2 other guys we could rape it so easy, cause the group of guys always spawn an can easily be killed with grenades once the bombs planted, same goes for the group up top.

, the left side seems to be the toughest cause even with like 2-3 guys over there im done with the right an they just getting around to planting the bomb:mad:

but if everyone has mics and arent trying to kill eachothers horses or crap an work together it could be hella fast an easy to sweep that over an over.

Dammit, another great game I've picked up again, and I dont have the time to play... Anyways, you know the drill, leave a msg/fr w/ the game you wanna boost in, i have all the dlc for this one and Im just looking to get back into finishing up the rest of the game... (achievements)