Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i didnt get the 100 surf idols yet but im not good at getting stuff like that so i think im just gonna return it and just keep my 950 and maybe try again later

the way i got my 1k was just leave those for last on most levels unless you seen them right in front of you i think 15 took me about a extra 30 minutes. but over all i got 1000 in about 4 hours:woop:

• 3 weeks later...

Can you get Achievements in Multiplayer?

How do you equip the new boards that you unlock or don't you.

When you customize your character does the things you have on matter?? like the mask ---

Is there a certain character that is better to get the high score on a level? or a certain character that is better at anything that is beneficial?

• 4 weeks later...
Can you get Achievements in Multiplayer?

How do you equip the new boards that you unlock or don't you.

When you customize your character does the things you have on matter?? like the mask ---

Is there a certain character that is better to get the high score on a level? or a certain character that is better at anything that is beneficial?

When you slect the level, you can change boards and characters in the top selections. Customization doesn't matter as far as I know and every character has ten little bars that are spread out on their stats randomly, and for the characters they all have different strong attributes such as if you like freestyle moves pick the character with freestyle all the way up, or if you need another surf idol but it's at the end of the level, use the tank surfer (last level surf-off opponent) or if you don't have him use the chick to get to the end of the level real quick. Hope that explains everything man, msg me if you need more help. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ever, have you been smashing thru all the barricades? I've completed the first 2 sections 100% on Surf Idols so far, and for the ones that I had been missing, I started smashing all the barricades and found them super easy...may want to try that if you haven't already...god...I really ought to finish this game up...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...