The achievements arent updated to xbox.com yet

that505guy

I dont understand whats up. Before when I went ingame to check my achievements it was still showing 46 of 60. But now its showing 46 of 70 so that tells me they should be up right? that part has been updated anyway. This is pretty ridiculous. Im sure as hell not gonna stop playing because of it though. :)

Mine says 60 of 70, Should say I have 61 of 70...

To clarify I have 1 of the new achievements but when I go to my games list it says I have 1250G (60 of 70) for COD: Black Ops II... however if I open to see the individual achievements it says I have 1255G (61 of 70).

Apparently they're working on it though.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked and they're still not posted on xbox.com yet. Still says 60/60.

To delete your profile you need to sign out then go to your storage device and delete it (your profile). After you've deleted it you can recover the profile by going recover profile where you "sign in"...it'll ask you to fill in some security questions then it'll download it. see the link I gave in my last post for more details.

Thanks for the link and information on retrieving the profile.

Its weird because when I downloaded the dlc it showed I had 60 out of 70 Gamerscore for Black Ops, so I went on to play and go for the achievements. When I checked it again after I got the Paranormal Progress, it showed that I had that achievement, but had 60 out of 60 Gamerscore and had 1250 maximum on Black Ops. The extra 5 Gamerscore only showed up on my total Gamerscore.

Edited by Eating Machine

Thanks for the link and information on retrieving the profile.

Its weird because when I downloaded the dlc it said it showed I had 60 out of 70 Gamerscore for Black Ops, so I went on to play and go for the achievements. When I checked it again after I got the Paranormal Progress, it showed that I had that achievement, but had 60 out of 60 Gamerscore and had 1250 maximum on Black Ops. The extra 5 Gamerscore only showed up on my total Gamerscore.

Yeah that's what happens when xbox.com achievement lists haven't been updated...I'm guessing when connected to LIVE it uses an online version of your profile for "Compare Games" and your dashboard uses a mix from both (your console's profile and the online one). However when you view your individual achievements it uses your local profile. Mine changed from 60/60 to 60/70 and it stuck after starting up the game once with the DLC and getting Paranormal Progress.

I've seen this happen to a few DLCs before...Castlevania: LOS last DLC had the same issue and it took a few days to be resolved after users posted on the Xbox Support Forums....which, by the way, somebody has already done:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/8/t/570299.aspx

Edited by scmark15

When we earn achievements offline, they are on our local account and only get updated on the xbox.com account when we logon online.

Wouldn't the same thing happen with the achievements we earned in this situation. What I am saying is do we really need to go through deleting and retrieving our account. Wouldn't it just get updated once the achievement list is updated with xbox.com

The only thing we lose is the date stamp to say when we earned the achievement.

When we earn achievements offline, they are on our local account and only get updated on the xbox.com account when we logon online.

Wouldn't the same thing happen with the achievements we earned in this situation. What I am saying is do we really need to go through deleting and retrieving our account. Wouldn't it just get updated once the achievement list is updated with xbox.com

The only thing we lose is the date stamp to say when we earned the achievement.

this could possibly work. if you played OFFLINE, then signed in only when the achievements are updated on xbox.xom. otherwise, like everyone else said, you will need to recover and re-earn the achievements if you want them to count towards your gamerscore. i've been there and done that in the past with other dlc like this.

Just took a quick look on xbox.com and 4 (which is weird) of the 10 new achievements have been added. I'd still wait until all 10 are added.

Hopefully this will all be fixed soon.

Edit: Nevermind, refreshed the page a minute ago and they're all up...yay ^_^ So, get ready to play some Mob of the Dead and get them achievements.

As for the "re-earn the achievements if you want them to count towards your Gamerscore" try restarting your Xbox and loading the game up...if your xbox.com account doesn't count any of the new achievements you'll have to delete & recover your profile and re-get them for them to count.

Edited by scmark15

Yeah, but the ones that people already got are not counted. So now what? Have to delete the profile? do you do that from the system menu then under storage? if you delete that wont it delete all your info permanently?

Yes, but make sure its "Profile only", not "Profile and Items", since it deletes your profile including your saved games.

And then Re-DL your profile with the same E-Mail/Pass you use for Live.

Edited by The Stray

Yes, but make sure its "Profile only", not "Profile and Items", since it deletes your profile including your saved games.

And then Re-DL your profile with the same E-Mail/Pass you use for Live.

Yup you will have to delete your profile and re-download it in order for the new achievements to count toward your GamerScore.

Note: You may have to use that new xbox security feature that was implemented a little while ago to reacquire your profile though (text a code to your mobile, or send a code to another email account, etc). You'll receive a number code that you need to enter on your console to ensure you are in fact the owner of the account.

has any1 come to an issue where your profile is somewhat 30mb in size

then after recovering profile its now at 455kb

then when viewing all the achievements u unlocked before was somewhat loading very slowly even the achievement pictures load slowly

is there something i need to trigger or do i need to view my achievements 1 by 1 for it to go back to its original profile size(30mb)

any help please

If I deleted my profile off my xbox and recovered it, would I lose any of my other achievements or ranks on other games? I have 4 glitched mob of the dead achievements but some of them aren't glitched since I got them after it was updated on xbox.com

I unlocked GG Bridge, no one escapes alive and feed the beast on day 1, tried redownloading my profile multiple times and nothing. Absolutely ridiculous, how do you release DLC without the achievements being online. Now I got to do them again.

GG Treyarch and Microsoft.

Downloading your profile will only reset the ones earned before they appeared on Xbox.com, it will not fix and give you credit for them. It will just give you the chance to earn them again.

has any1 come to an issue where your profile is somewhat 30mb in size

then after recovering profile its now at 455kb

then when viewing all the achievements u unlocked before was somewhat loading very slowly even the achievement pictures load slowly

is there something i need to trigger or do i need to view my achievements 1 by 1 for it to go back to its original profile size(30mb)

any help please

I've never heard on an issue like this before. And my GT is 70mb. Try deleting it from you HD. Profile only, NOT Profile and Items. Then try recovering it again. Because it sounds to me like you might have come up with an error during the initial recovery process.

If I deleted my profile off my xbox and recovered it, would I lose any of my other achievements or ranks on other games? I have 4 glitched mob of the dead achievements but some of them aren't glitched since I got them after it was updated on xbox.com

As above, as long as it's Profile only that you delete. Deleting Profile and Items removes everything associated with the gamertag saved to you HD. That includes games, DLC, and saves. So anything in-game that's tracked via save files, yes, you'd lose if you chose the wrong option. But you only lose achievements if you're recovering your GT after having unlocked them offline prior.

Pisses me off. I got careless when recovering my GT for this very reason. I lost a total of 1.1 gigs worth of information stored on my HD before killing the power. And with over 270+ gigs of used space, I have no way of knowing exactly what was lost. That is, until I randomly realize that something is missing. Which, with the massive amount of content I have on my HD, may never happen. Meh.

my profile size(mb) has climbed up abit now at 24mb but originally was at 30mb

i loaded gears 3 and couple of other games that i already 1kd..

but im thinking some games like gears 2-3 and also borderlands2 hav asmall amount of data connected to ur profile iwanted to try gears2 again but i forgot that i already sold it ages ago

any thoughts on this pumpkin

Not a clue. But as long as it isn't causing any direct problems with your account, I wouldn't be too concerned. More than likely, it was just garbage data that your profile no longer needs to function properly. But if you begin to notice that it does cause any issues, shoot me, or any Xbox Ambassador a PM to look into it.