Achievement Guide (DLC)

Y0UNIK0RN

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about the ingots in the abandoned area at first there is a fence you go broken fence you go through but it isn't broken on mine and I am not sure how to get through it.

Try beating the story for The Pitt first (just a thought). Wish they would fix the ingots guide =(

Edited by Colossus1228

about the ingots in the abandoned area at first there is a fence you go broken fence you go through but it isn't broken on mine and I am not sure how to get through it.

You have to give 10 ingots to Everett first before the fence got broken. Mine works just fine.

quick question can you level up your characters from wasteland to DLC? and can you keep all the new items and take them back t the wasteland? cheers

If you're not level 20 then yes, and yes you can take items back t the wasteland from dlc if you can carry enough :p. Be warned alot of the items ie: auto axe and some of the rewards for the ingots are quite heavy... try and go into the pitt with hardly anything. i think i went in there with only 5 encumbrance (10mm pistol only, no armour)

Can any one tell how many speech successes can you achieve on the pitt because i couldn't find all 50 in the first play through, im currently on 41 and ive arrived at the pitt already, any comments will be gratefull thanks.

Is there one posted on this forum? If so I seem to have missed it.

1 last question: Are any of the ignots behind locked doors/ need computer skill to get? The character I'm using right now lacks both.

Thanks in advance!:Bounce:

Edit: So I read the small print and found the guide link so facepalm.

1 last question: If you gave your other ingots to Everett will it keep you from getting the achievement?

FINAL EDIT: So I used that guide and managed to get the achievement. When I got the 100th ingot the achievement didn't pop but it did when I turned them all in to Everett.

Edited by Groznia
Made a boo boo :(

is it easier to get all the story related Pitt achievements before going for the 100 ignots? I want to obtain the ignots the fastest easiest way. If I complete the story will it make getting the ignots a breeze?

• 2 weeks later...
is it easier to get all the story related Pitt achievements before going for the 100 ignots? I want to obtain the ignots the fastest easiest way. If I complete the story will it make getting the ignots a breeze?

Yes it is, after you complete "Unsafe Working Conditions," you're given back all the equipment that you had once you entered the Pitt.

Assuming you already have some good guns and armor, it should become a lot easier killing trogs and wildmen while looking around for ingots.

• 2 weeks later...