L3giOn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just sign in with your gamertag/profile and start a single player game. then press start on your 2nd controller. and bam there are two turtkes in the game. then just do as the thread says, i got turtle soup a few days ago ad it wouldnt have been possible without this thread, THANKS FELLAS!

now i need real ult power.................

just sign in with your gamertag/profile and start a single player game. then press start on your 2nd controller. and bam there are two turtkes in the game. then just do as the thread says, i got turtle soup a few days ago ad it wouldnt have been possible without this thread, THANKS FELLAS!

now i need real ult power.................

What do u mean just click start on the second controller? Do you have to have Xbox Live on two different accounts? Or can you just sign in in a non-Xbox Live profile? Or do you sign in as a guest?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Well we finally know an easy way to get turtle soup achievement. Start a solo game then sign in a 2nd controller. Don't touch or move player 1 (your gamertag) let the first foot soldier kill player one and dont press any buttons on the first controller so you dont respawn. Now get to krang with player 2 only. Beat krang down untill he's almost dead, now respawn player 1 and let krang hurt him a little bit and then beat krang with player 2. The trick is to be at shredder with player 1 in low health. Now let shredder kill off player one, remember not to move the player one controller at all. Once player one is dead beat off all the shredder clones (doesn't matter if you're turned into a turtle) once the real shredder loses his helmet respawn player one then beat shredder and his new helmetless clones with player 2. ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Remember dont move or kill anyone with player one and shredder has to kill you once.
Thanks man, it works!:D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...