Pests Not Appearing

andami

I'm having the same problem except it's not all pests, just the stink bugs have stopped spawning. It happened to me during the stink bug quest too (I killed 8/10 before it happened).

No point in resetting your game though if there's a chance the same thing will happen again. Maybe a patch will fix the problem.

I'm having the same issue. None of the pests will appear in my game anymore. I noticed they stopped appearing around level 14. Really hope the devs fix this for us.

This has also happened in my game it started on level 13, I am on 15 now and still none appear, is there anyway to fix this?

Done that, I also moved all the houses to see if they were behind there but no luck but as I said its not just stinkbugs its ladybugs and antlions also, so looks like I'll have to start over.

Why start over if it's only going to happen again? I'd just keep the progress you've made so far and wait for a patch.

So now what? Update is out and still no bugs are showing up. Moved everything in town. I have no decorations either. I'm on the ladybug quest with 14 out 15 ladybugs rescued. Restart or work on the level 25 & 300k acorns and then restart?

You have the same problem as I do. I think finishing Lvl25 / 300k acorns first and restarting for LadyBugs and StinkBugs after that is the best solution. Maybe they'll even release a patch (before restarting) which actually works...

You have the same problem as I do. I think finishing Lvl25 / 300k acorns first and restarting for LadyBugs and StinkBugs after that is the best solution. Maybe they'll even release a patch (before restarting) which actually works...

I have the ladybug chievo...but yeah...I think that will be my best bet. Worse comes to worse...I'll just use the fast forward time thing to get it lol

I seem to be having this same issue. Has anyone found any kind of a solution yet or are we just waiting for another patch to hopefully fix it?

Based on what others are saying it looks like I got hit by this glitch further into the game than most. I'm currently at level 21 and recently got the quest for defeating 15 ant lions, but as with everyone else, I've had all the ant lions, ladybugs, and stink bugs stop appearing entirely.

It seems like my game is having a few different issues as well though. The first time I started the game to find no pests it didn't quite start the same as usual. I know it typically hangs at certain points during the loading (usually 63%), but this particular time it hung at 100%. The music started playing as though the game had loaded, but the screen was still the load screen for a few seconds before it finally realized that it had completed loading and showed the game. It's continued to do this same thing every time I've loaded the game since.

Another weird issue I seem to be having is that the music continues to play for 5-10 seconds after I quit the game, even if I lock the phone.

For reference and comparison with others having the issue, my village is as follows:

As I said, I'm level 21

I currently have 2 quests; one for defeating 15 ant lions and the other for reaching level 22

I have 10 ant houses, all upgraded to house 2 ants

I have 9 bee hives, also all upgraded to house 2 bees

I have the bare minimum for resources, only what I am using, which is 6 large piles, 1 medium pile, and 6 large flowers

I've deleted every single decoration I had, in order to try and prevent the black screen

I already tried fully rearranging everything in my village to confirm that no pests were inside of other objects, and I have it arranged so that everything is well spaced out, to prevent having too many of the objects on the screen at one time.

At this point I intend to keep at it until I reach level 25 and earn 300k acorns, then if the issue still hasn't been resolved by a patch or other means I will delete the game and start over to get stink bugs and ladybugs. I've tried to play legitimately so far, but if it comes to starting over I'll likely use the trick of changing the clock to get the final 2 achievements over will as fast as possible.

Is there a way to sell houses? Just got the 300k and want to sell everything to see if they show

You can't sell things, but you can remove them. Bring up the shop then while it is open tap the house you want to remove and it will have a purple box with an arrow in it above it. Hit that box and the house will go away. You can only remove a house if the bug that lives in it isn't on a task, but you don't need to actually remove anything anyway, you can just move things. Once again, bring up the shop then tap the house you want to move, you can then drag it around and put it where you want.

working perfectly fine for me. every hour or 2 all 3 , pests,ladybugs and the other things are all there.dont understand how people are not getting them.i think people just arent looking properly,they can hide in bushes or anything.a few times i have thought they werent there then suddenly noticed them.was the same on ipod touch so its nothing new.im now nearly at level 26 and not once had a problem with things not appearing.and got all 200 gamerscore which is dissappointing as it was fun having something to play towards ,but still fun to play without achievements.just love this game

Just because your game hasnt glitched doesnt mean other peoples havent. Pests have stopped appearing for me and its not because im not looking properly they just arent there. Ladybugs and Stink bugs could be really well hidden but Ant Lions are pretty easy to spot when they are there.

Aye, I've lost ladybugs and antlions. I've deleted all the decorations I had in my village, moved all the houses, flowers and piles around and still can't find them. At least the black screen issue cleared up once I got rid of all the decs.

I'll be trying the delete everything tactic once I hit 300K and Lvl25. HTC Mozart 7.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
After soms email to the makers, the official reply was "it's a known issue and we're working close with windows for a solution."

That exact quote, no greeting no ending or whatsoever. Hope they fix it soon.

At least they are working on a solution by now! I hope they fix it soon as well; the stinkbugs and ladybugs stopped appearing for me. Only the ant lion has appeared within the past several days :(

• 1 month later...

Well I'm a week in and getting the black screen :( sorted it by removing everything but I still only get the green bugs and nothing else..

It amazes me how retards can release a game that should be tried n tested... I find it hard to believe they didn't have these faults while testing...