Spartan Ops Season 1: Eps 6-10

d0nkeytr0n

Is a 2.21GB download (free to all Xbox Live Gold account holders).

Beware, the download is very slow, even on my alledged 100 mps connection it's taking ages to come down.

So, if you're planning on downloading it, make sure you have something to keep you occupied :)

Anyone else having these problems? I'm playing the new episode, and the effects for the weapons are missing. You don't see the bullets shoot the enemy, but they still get hit. Also, there's this big square behind my emblem every time I go into Spartan Hub and when the credit score screen appears. I tried playing in Forge mode, and the same problems still occur.

Anyone else having these problems? I'm playing the new episode, and the effects for the weapons are missing. You don't see the bullets shoot the enemy, but they still get hit. Also, there's this big square behind my emblem every time I go into Spartan Hub and when the credit score screen appears. I tried playing in Forge mode, and the same problems still occur.

...Just me, then?

Did they ramp up the difficulty for this? I'm dying A LOT more and the enemies seem a lot faster than last set of episodes... (than again, I may just such at Halo again. details).

EDIT: saw they bumped the matchmaking from Heroic to Legendary. That would explain it. #Fail

Edited by tripleb2k

Did they ramp up the difficulty for this? I'm dying A LOT more and the enemies seem a lot faster than last set of episodes... (than again, I may just such at Halo again. details).

I've found that episodes 5 & 6 have been a massive pain in the arse on Legendary difficulty, the prometheans are just so cheap and annoying on this difficulty.

• 10 months later...