Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

is there any way to lower the difficulty of the homestead mini-games?

its impossible to win on expert.

There are programs you can DL (that are free and perfectly legal) that you can use to beat the computer at the two board games.

Bowls, you're on your own, but I swept the guy in 3 rounds - he didn't get a single point. It's all about getting that blue circle to be as small as possible when you throw the ball - it's like the power/control bars for golf games, only for this it is the precision of your throw, the radius your ball will land in.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are programs you can DL (that are free and perfectly legal) that you can use to beat the computer at the two board games.

Bowls, you're on your own, but I swept the guy in 3 rounds - he didn't get a single point. It's all about getting that blue circle to be as small as possible when you throw the ball - it's like the power/control bars for golf games, only for this it is the precision of your throw, the radius your ball will land in.

i won bowls on my first try but the others are annoying.

Did an update to the guide and added a bunch of info about what the objectives are in every sequence. I don't know if this is really "needed" though. If not I could probably just delete it and say story related. Thoughts on that?

I also have put in a note that there is a patch coming out. It was planned for/near Thanksgiving (seems kind of ironic right?).

I will be uploading a few maps to find the general stores since they really aren't very obvious. Though, you do have to discover 90% of the land for Frontier challenge, so likely you would have found them anyways.

I do ask, can anyone make a challenge guide? Make a few reserves and start a guide. I do not wish to make one myself to be honest, I really am not enjoying this game much. I have started a Hitman Absolution guide. Can someone at least start one and I'll edit in what needs fixed? I will sticky it and link it in my guide. Or make a full on "100% sync" for everything but sequences ;) short descriptions work. Volunteers please!?

EDIT: Added the pictures for the stores and did a Club Challenge Guide in another thread. Guess there were no takers for making the guide so I just did it myself. I am starting to really hate this game.

Edited by Tyger7

The patch has been released. Glitch reported to be fixed for the problems with Encyclopedia of the Common Man. Sadly anyone who had already scanned all possible activities for whichever they glitched on (usually farmers), they are still out of luck.

This includes me as far as I know. I have scanned so many activities for the farmers I do not think any are left. If there are, they are rare and I will have to spend more hours scanning.

The patch has been released. Glitch reported to be fixed for the problems with Encyclopedia of the Common Man. Sadly anyone who had already scanned all possible activities for whichever they glitched on (usually farmers), they are still out of luck.

This includes me as far as I know. I have scanned so many activities for the farmers I do not think any are left. If there are, they are rare and I will have to spend more hours scanning.

I know I need one more from that miner and Catherine still has to do that butter thing....so let's hope I'm still ok.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2246/5-yQPHw=.jpgHeroes are Born 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Complete Sequence 4.

Story related, can't be missed.

Mission 3: Hunting Lessons

Objectives:

• Combine bait and snare to catch an animal (3)
  • Hunt more than one type of animal
  • Air assassinate animals (2)

It's the other way round, you have to hunt 3 different types of animals and do the combination of bait and snare only once.

Just a minor thing, that's a great guide as always Tyger! Thank you very much for all the time you put into this stuff.

I know I need one more from that miner and Catherine still has to do that butter thing....so let's hope I'm still ok.

I don't know whether this is the reason it worked or not, but I sent a bunch of gold out on a convoy and then I bought a full stack of gold from the miner. I then went to Norris and he ended up panning for gold within 5 minutes of me waiting. I assume that's the one you're missing.

I get the most in Manhunt, on average, but sometimes Artifact Assault yields huge numbers.

Also... this game has the worst achievement list of the series by far. I enjoyed getting 4k in the first four, but this was a goddamn pain in the ass. Never again. If optional constraints are built into AC5 I'm not buying it.

Glitchy achievements: An Extraordinary Man (Complete Encyclopedia of the Common Man). Patch has fixed the glitch, unless you had already scanned every activity for whichever group of people you had glitched. So some people will still have to start a new playthrough to gain this on another save file.

actually the patch fixed this for me

it was the farmers

i had not played for a while

and started up the game yesterday

and the first thing it did after the game loaded was to give me the achievment