still need help?

Salut Allo

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People,

allo salut is for real. A really nice person and extremely good at Aegis Wing. He will help you out with this for sure. I am not good at this game at all and he managed to get me 265k points. I got the achievement at the beginning of the last stage.

I msged him last night and this afternoon, he has already helped me out.

Thank you so much.

Thank you for all the messages you guys leave, I really appreciate. :D

It shows me that I'm not doing this for nothing, and it encourages me to continue my career as a helper for aegis wing. Again, a big thank you to all of you, and enjoy life, knowing that it is so short.

(To see my statistics for aegis wing, go on the first page, I'm updating them once a week.:))

I will for sure, simply send a friend request to allo salut, and I'll help you :) but I won't be available for like 2 or 3 weeks... as soon as I get back on Xbox Live I'll help you, I won't forget you.

*Change of plan, I will be available this week end. *

Edited by Salut Allo

Thank you very much for your time, Salut Allo! I really appreciate the help.

It's been about 2 years since I touched the game, just stumbled upon this topic by chance. Forgot all the controls, didn't realize I could shoot int multiple directions until stage 4, couldn't recognize the power up symbols and yet he still managed to get me WELL above the achievement requirement.

You're fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd just like to add my voice to the many accolades Salut Allo has gotten. Like other people have said, he truly is a pro at Aegis Wing. It was like watching a guy in the arcade who puts one credit into a machine and sits there and beats the whole game flawlessly. It was a rare thing to watch and it was truly beautiful. Thank you so much for the help, Salut Allo! :woop: