A warning to team leaders

Worhammer

If you're a highly visible team (IE, lots of members and many controlling territories) I would strongly suggest you not leave your team free to join.

Why? We had ours free to join, and some time during the night saturday, somebody joined up and went on a bunch of conquest. Lost us close to 200,000 team points and then left.

Just a warning.

ouch. Hey if you guys need help maybe we can help each other out I'm trying to up my merc rank. AC:Nexus Pilot Name:Jericho-One GT:Idain Auzkovyn

Eh, we got it back up to around 100K but it's pretty lame that such things happen. Thanks for the offer though. We've decided to save up our points and go for the 1 territory in each area achievement on Wednesday morning.

Eh, we got it back up to around 100K but it's pretty lame that such things happen. Thanks for the offer though. We've decided to save up our points and go for the 1 territory in each area achievement on Wednesday morning.

Ruler? Is that really difficult? The control territories seems to be the hardest achievements. Everything else should be boostable.

Ruler? Is that really difficult? The control territories seems to be the hardest achievements. Everything else should be boostable.

Yeah. Boosting it won't be easy, since there's not many people who play this game and most of the achievements require you to have a territory to begin with - which can involve sitting at a sortie screen for 30+ minutes hoping somebody decides to try and defend something.

Yeah. Boosting it won't be easy, since there's not many people who play this game and most of the achievements require you to have a territory to begin with - which can involve sitting at a sortie screen for 30+ minutes hoping somebody decides to try and defend something.

So you could hold a territory by simply not accepting challenges? I thought there would be some mechanic that allowed other teams to take territory while the defenders are sleeping (making automated defenses important).

If you're a highly visible team (IE, lots of members and many controlling territories) I would strongly suggest you not leave your team free to join.

Why? We had ours free to join, and some time during the night saturday, somebody joined up and went on a bunch of conquest. Lost us close to 200,000 team points and then left.

Just a warning.

That's nothing. It cost's 150,000 for us to even do a single conquest mission.

• 1 month later...

Just a warning.

Just wondering whats your team level at? How many members are you running?