Easier than the sticky for 8+ 5 star recruits.

Evil_Snow_Man

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! I was doing it the long way and was getting only 5 or 6 fivestars everytime but then i simmed and got 10, 9 of them were of my 24. I unlocked Mr. February and 5 Star Recruiting after advancing from recruiting! Awesome thanks :D!

I must be missing some step in the process. I create 4 new players and then it tells me there are too many players for this teams roster. I max out at 70. Is create new player different than create new prospect player? If so where is the later?

Create-A-Prospect is different than Create-A-Player and i think it is located only during the offseason before anything has been done with leaving players, recruiting, etc.

Edited by wazz1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Okay, I read a lot of methods for doing this achievement and they all were a ton of work.

Download a spread sheet.

Try this 20x to find out what speech to give them.

Blah blah loddy freaking dah.

They are all bull and you don't need to do it. Here is the easiest way.

After your first season with an A+ Prestige school (where you hopefully just won the national championship) go to create a prospect player. Now, just enter a few random letters for the player name, make his home state the state of your school, and than change his position (I made 2 of every position available) and than hit start. For the points, put the first 5-6 columns up to 99. This should put the overall at 95+. That is all you need for the player to be a 5 star recruit.

I made 40 people over all and it took me all of about 15 minutes to do. Now since they are all in your state, and your a top school, they are all going to be with in 75% - 100% interested in your school. Save the game. Now sim the recruiting. I was getting 8 or more of these 5 star recruits 75% of the time... That is 3 out of every 4 times will get you the achievement... Sure fire, quick, and most of all EASY.

This works perfectly. I played Notre Dame for two full perfect seasons, then made the max limit of 24 create-a-prospect, and raised them to "Overall 99" rank so they'd be 5-Star. Go into recruiting during the offseason and select all of them and offer send to house or send the coach to their house. As for the pitch, i just did random pitches. I eventually got like 10-13 5 star recruits. Name and city locations don't matter when making prospects, just make sure it's from your state and a different position.

Glad to say i finally have this game 1000'd.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I created the 24 prospects after winning the National Championship.

went to the off-season starting sending the house. Program prestige playing time.

Anyway Im on my 6th try. this is getting anoying!:mad:

Eddit: Ok so Im an idiot! I wasnt looking at all the signing. Only week 5 ( so 2 signing every time )

I went to all signings. I HAD 15! Anyway great method.

Edited by Toathy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...