Is this the worst game you have ever played?

Ruthless

This game is top 3 Favorite games on the 360. I first started the game on hard and it wasn't even that bad. And your complaining about Normal being difficult? I beat the first mission on hard in 10 minutes without dieing. I'm gonna stop playing this game at 650 so I have a reason to buy it. Maybe your just not into these types of games or you didn't know what you were doing

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ill admit it LOST PLANET IS WORSE!!!!! That game is pure wank

Are you mad fuzion frenzy 2 is a wicked game alot more fun and easier achievements, i love that game

http://card.mygamercard.net/marble/Ruthless+Potato.png

100% Complete

Retail

King kong ~ Oblivion ~ Viva Pinata ~ FIFA RTFWC ~ Fuzion Frenzy 2 ~ TMNT

~ NBA STREET Home Court ~ Fight Night Round 3

Arcade

Uno ~ Dig Dug

This game is rubbish, so boring i did the first level and theres no realism at all like those big brain things what are they all about???

I wouldnt let anyone rent this its so bad, i might play it for achievements but i doubt it and is very hard on normal differculty.

Trust me save your money!!!!!

It's not hard at all.... It's actually too easy. I beat the boss at the airplane on hell in one try. You should rent EDF or as the second post said X-Men. There are much worse games than this for the 360. If we go outside this console I can name over 2000.

Ok ill admit it LOST PLANET IS WORSE!!!!! That game is pure wank

Sorry, if I had seen this statement before I made this post I wouldn't have even wasted my time with you. Matter of fact, I'm putting this as my sig.

• 2 weeks later...

So people are all bitchy and whining how the game is hard but at the same time saying it sucks big balls? I didn't hear anyone complaining and saying Gears of War sucks because Insane is too hard lol. I think you guys are just being spoiled noobs. So you're saying you want a game where you can breeze through in a day? That isn't gaming. Gaming is all about taking a challenge and if you can't then stop playing videogames.

I haven't played this game because I'm waiting for a 30 or 20 dollar price drop. Once that happens, I'll def. buy the game. I've had my eye on this since its release.

If you guys whine so much, then go play the game on easy or something.

This game was about average. Definitely not the worst game ever. Although I did hate the levels when the fog would pick up, it just made everything else look crappy. Personally, I think if the story had been more in-depth and the game play more than just a monster shooter than it could really be a good game. Worst game ever would have to be A Bug's Life for the game boy. I HATED THAT GAME.

This game is not the worst game ever, (Rumble Roses) but it's almost as bad. If it wasn't so freaking easy I would not waste my time on it. Easy points, however Hell mode is by far the stupidest achievement. Give me a break 1 dam point for the hardest difficulty.

I've just got this today!

Goin' to play just now!

I actually think the 1pt achievement is quite good!!

Means the majority can get almost full points,

where-as when you see some-one on your list

with 1000 points you know they've done the full hog!

proper dedicated gamer! ;)

....oh, and I'm saying that knowing it's unlikely that I'll get it too!

Honestly, I bought it for the fun, because I had heard of it for a long time, and wasn't disappointed. In fact, it is one of my favourites, with Dead Rising and Lost Planet, after Oblivion and GOW. It is a little like Product Number 03 if you played it on GC. Everybody sacked it but I loved it. It has flaws, sure, and the biggest is the lame graphics (Alicia and the skies are OK), but it still is a very good game when you know it well. It is a real challenge too on Hard and Chaos.

EDIT : when you are able to play crap like Open Season, Meet the Robinsons, TMNT, Eragon, Cars and whatever just for points, trust me, you can play this. Problem is, to unlock the 999 doable points, it will take you 20 hours and 4 replays, and the fight with the last boss is insanely long (around 30 minutes).

Can't believe people still look at games as a tool to get points. Bullet Witch is crap on Easy and Normal modes, but gets a lot better on Hard and Chaos. I had a lot more fun playing it as it required some strategy - e.g you cant just run through the levels using ravens magic. Also, when the "Will Spell" is fully upgraded you have a lot of fun throwing cars all over the shop. I going to try hell mode soon too.

Read more whine about this on my blog

EDIT : when you are able to play crap like Open Season, Meet the Robinsons, TMNT, Eragon, Cars and whatever just for points, trust me, you can play this. Problem is, to unlock the 999 doable points, it will take you 20 hours and 4 replays, and the fight with the last boss is insanely long (around 30 minutes).

Why is it a problem if it takes 20 hours, or even 60 hours?

If your taking 30 mins each time to kill the boss your doing something wrong, 20 mins max.

Pretty much everyone knew what this game was like before they ever loaded it up so why the complaints? It's completely throw away trash but you can still have some fun with all of the spells and such.

I kinda enjoyed it myself though if you are after the achievements then the shine will come off it pretty quickly.

• 1 month later...

Personally, I really had a blast with this game. I read a review a while back that bagged on it pretty hard so I wasn't going to try it, but I happened to read a post by Wreckon Dracgon about the game and he sold me on it.

I just beat Hell Mode a couple of days ago, it took me about 90 minutes to get to the final boss (I died once on the way, on the final level when I tried flipping past all those barricades and forgot to renew my Raven's Panic in a timely manner) and about 2 hours to beat him (kept dying from those damn fireballs).

I rather enjoyed changing her outfit on every level too, just for kicks. Gotta love the slutty secretary!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For me it is a bit hard but it's maybe only me or I upgraded the wrong abilities. I'm on the last level now I think in easy mode but I didn't play much, but when I bought it in august I was freaked how good it is but it became just another shooter with some abilities. But it's a good game I like it...But I don't love it.