• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True but I'm more shocked how he missed it. But it's better than a new thread ;)

Well to be honest it might be confusing for new members.

This thread is named ''The Question Thread'', so new members (or members who rarely come to the Fable 3 forum) may think it's meant to ask questions (as it also is for), but don't expect a FAQ to be included.

• 3 months later...
Can anyone answer me this question?

I've gone to my weapon store's but only 1 or 2 weapons are on display. What happened to the others?

Try leaving the shop going to another area then go back but I've not heard of this one sorry.

Thanks for posting all this info. I just got the game for Christmas and was looking for the answers for a few questions.

Your welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I´m sure this has been already answer but let me take advantage of this Question Thread.

I didn´t save enough citizens, in fact they are all dead except for quest givers and guards, I´m sure lots of players had experience this huge bummer. But anyway I want to know, it´s out there any way to have my kingdom back on its feet?

I read on the internet that if I get the treasury full again (I´m still in red numbers, I´m such a horrible king) and spend some time in the game, eventually people will come back. Now, is it true? How much money should my treasury have and how long should I wait to the cities be full again?

Also, If I sleep to much to get like a month in game time pass by, will my wife divorce me for no interact with her? After all the headache I don´t want to lose Eloise, she´s kind of like the only female model I encounter in the game that can be considerer not as ugly as the rest of NPCs.

Edit: Ah, never mind, suddenly the world is populated again, don´t know why but that´s fine for me.

Edited by Axel 360

• 5 months later...

My gold is under 6.5million and I want to save my kingdom what can I do?

If you plan on making every good decision you will need 9.3 million.

My gold is way under the required amount, how can I make a few million?

This is a simple process buy all shop no houses. If you buy shops rent will pour in, homes slowly waste away meaning you have to repair them. So avoid houses just buy shops. Leave your Xbox on for a few hours and you should have more than enough gold.

Thank you so much for this. I never really realized how much money and time was wasted with houses. Sold them all and bought all available businesses and went to work. Came back in that evening and had 20 million waiting for me

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, I´m sure this has been already answer but let me take advantage of this Question Thread.

I didn´t save enough citizens, in fact they are all dead except for quest givers and guards, I´m sure lots of players had experience this huge bummer. But anyway I want to know, it´s out there any way to have my kingdom back on its feet?

I read on the internet that if I get the treasury full again (I´m still in red numbers, I´m such a horrible king) and spend some time in the game, eventually people will come back. Now, is it true? How much money should my treasury have and how long should I wait to the cities be full again?

Also, If I sleep to much to get like a month in game time pass by, will my wife divorce me for no interact with her? After all the headache I don´t want to lose Eloise, she´s kind of like the only female model I encounter in the game that can be considerer not as ugly as the rest of NPCs.

Edit: Ah, never mind, suddenly the world is populated again, don´t know why but that´s fine for me.

After time people do start to come back :)

My gold is under 6.5million and I want to save my kingdom what can I do?

If you plan on making every good decision you will need 9.3 million.

My gold is way under the required amount, how can I make a few million?

This is a simple process buy all shop no houses. If you buy shops rent will pour in, homes slowly waste away meaning you have to repair them. So avoid houses just buy shops. Leave your Xbox on for a few hours and you should have more than enough gold.

Thank you so much for this. I never really realized how much money and time was wasted with houses. Sold them all and bought all available businesses and went to work. Came back in that evening and had 20 million waiting for me

Glad the thread could help :)

• 1 month later...

I feel like I'm getting to get flamed for asking this question, but I might as well try.

Since there is a glitch to duplicate gold, can someone give me a huge amount of gold so I'll be set for the rest of the game? Also, is it possible to boost XP by going into Coop with a higher leveled player? He would rip through the high leveled monster while you get lots of XP/Guild Seals.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I'm trying to make gold, "standby-ing my hero" & earning off of real estate, Does my controller have to remain turned on? ... or if the game pauses will I not earn any money? ... I'm sure this has been answered, however, I didn't see it in the main FAQ. Thanks. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I know these questions are old but they are unanswered and someone stumbling across this thread might want to know.

Going for an achievement I never got the 1st time round...one of 4.

The Henchman achievement. It can be done offline, with 2 accounts?

I have an account, my gf has an account, both on my xbox. I joined her game and now just sitting here. Am I getting coin towards this achievement?

Yes, I got this achievement myself with two profiles on one Xbox, the demon door which requires two heroes can also be done on the same console. However, all the co-op achievements (marriage, partnership, child) must be with another Xbox live gold player.

When I'm trying to make gold, "standby-ing my hero" & earning off of real estate, Does my controller have to remain turned on? ... or if the game pauses will I not earn any money? ... I'm sure this has been answered, however, I didn't see it in the main FAQ. Thanks. ;)

Yes, the controller must stay turned on. When it turns off the game is automatically paused and all you're earning is a higher electricity bill ;)

• 1 month later...
I know these questions are old but they are unanswered and someone stumbling across this thread might want to know.

Yes, I got this achievement myself with two profiles on one Xbox, the demon door which requires two heroes can also be done on the same console. However, all the co-op achievements (marriage, partnership, child) must be with another Xbox live gold player.

Yes, the controller must stay turned on. When it turns off the game is automatically paused and all you're earning is a higher electricity bill ;)

Thank you for the help :) I'd could try and answer questions but its been that long since I'd played it I wouldn't want to give wrong advice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a quest. Someone will ask you to bring them "workers". Find a person and hold their hands and fast travel to where the quest is. When you get closer to the guy asking for a "worker" They'll start to fight back, but you keep dragging them to the quest giver and he'll pay you.

It's a quest. Someone will ask you to bring them "workers". Find a person and hold their hands and fast travel to where the quest is. When you get closer to the guy asking for a "worker" They'll start to fight back, but you keep dragging them to the quest giver and he'll pay you.

Ah cheers. Haven't come across that quest yet, any idea where the quest giver is?

Hi ppl im stuck need 2 silver keys in millfields, dank water cavern, the boulders are still in the way.Im king and have 121 days left just not going to the throne room.

many thanks in advance

The quest appears in one of the factories in Bowerstone Industrial.

Queue up the video reference! :)

Thank you! Appreciated!

One last question, for now anyway...I'm trying for the Henry VII achievement now. Married twice so far, killed the first 2. Just got married the third time, chose the swamp wedding, and was immediately attacked by a swarm of Hobbes when it finished, and they killed my new husband. So does that mean I'm screwed out the achievement now that 3 of my husbands have died, albeit only 2 by my hand.

And do you need to divorce one partner before moving onto the next?

Thank you! Appreciated!

One last question, for now anyway...I'm trying for the Henry VII achievement now. Married twice so far, killed the first 2. Just got married the third time, chose the swamp wedding, and was immediately attacked by a swarm of Hobbes when it finished, and they killed my new husband. So does that mean I'm screwed out the achievement now that 3 of my husbands have died, albeit only 2 by my hand.

And do you need to divorce one partner before moving onto the next?

I had the same thing happen to me. I don't think it screws you over cause I got the achievement and it happened to me.