UK Release?

Imperialoutpost

Can't find this on the UK marketplace - anyone know if it has a different release date here? Was looking forward to playing this tonight... :(

*EDIT* - Digitalspy have this marked as US only... Arrggghhhh!! Can't find any info on a European release... :(

Edited by Imperialoutpost
New Info

Can't find this on the UK marketplace - anyone know if it has a different release date here? Was looking forward to playing this tonight... :(

*EDIT* - Digitalspy have this marked as US only... Arrggghhhh!! Can't find any info on a European release... :(

Gutted! I was so looking forward to this as I finished off all the old ones ages ago :( Maybe if enough of us make a fuss they'll release it here?

I can be almost certain that its due to licensing rights for the films featured in the game.

Different film studios own the rights to films in different countries, 20th Century Fox might own the rights to a film in the US while Paramount have the rights for the UK and so on. Getting the licensing localized for each country would be a time consuming and expensive nightmare so don't hold your breath for a release in any other country.

I can be almost certain that its due to licensing rights for the films featured in the game.

Different film studios own the rights to films in different countries, 20th Century Fox might own the rights to a film in the US while Paramount have the rights for the UK and so on. Getting the licensing localized for each country would be a time consuming and expensive nightmare so don't hold your breath for a release in any other country.

they would make the money in return + profit.

seriously lame, i have every other scene it game and would have loved to play it