im so tired

xLUNCHTREYx

without online... achievements would be too boring. i think they should make all online ranked too so ppl cant boost em... thats just sad tbh.

I disagree that all MP achievements should be unboostable. I would much rather see boosters working together than have people act like assholes because they need x amount of kills with a certain weapon.

Take GOW for instance. If you happen to fall into an MP match with a guy who's working on his sniper achievement, and you grab the snipe, they have been know to teamkill you or at least bitch and whine the whole time that you picked up a weapon that they "called". At least when people are boosting they aren't bothering anyone else.

It should be at least a 50/50 split though. If it's got a higher percentage of online achievement than that it makes the single player less rewarding, since achievements are fun. Developers need to be more creative and come up with MP achievements that are fun, challenging, and not boostable.

i just think that the points should stick to single player or coop..making these ridiculous points online is just a way for the devs to make you play the game longer..like in gears of war..with the 100 kills with the weapons and grenades and such..when youve beat the game who really wants to play the same game another 20 hours just for 200 points...not me id rather move on to another game..just my opinion

I disagree that all MP achievements should be unboostable. I would much rather see boosters working together than have people act like assholes because they need x amount of kills with a certain weapon.

Take GOW for instance. If you happen to fall into an MP match with a guy who's working on his sniper achievement, and you grab the snipe, they have been know to teamkill you or at least bitch and whine the whole time that you picked up a weapon that they "called". At least when people are boosting they aren't bothering anyone else.

How could they team kill you, there was no friendly fire in ranked matches on Gears of War. And I agree with everybody else, the main achievement list being Multiplayer sucks some serious balls :mad:

Im an ach. whore myself so I understand why ppl get upset about alot of multiplayer achievements,I actually enjoy getting some multiplayer achievements,but what I dont understand is why stupid devs dont stop with the ranked achievements.Only leaderboard whores care about ranked matches.

But if you think about it, then its a choice between pleasing the leaderboard whores or the achievement whores and really, which whore is better than the other? LOL yeah I know we are bias but what I mean is if you make one happy you make the other mad. You can't please everyone.

As I said in another post though, they didn't make either happy. They put in too many MP achievements for the achieve whores and their servers are too shitty to cater to the leaderboard whores.

If you want to focus that much of your game on multi-player, I've got two words for you: OPEN BETA

-Grishnaar