im so tired

xLUNCHTREYx

no man i completely hear you on this!! this is BS!! i loved how call of duty 4 was all single player points..not multiplayer! Its ridiculous that there are only like 13 single player achievements in this game..im gettin them and selling it..thats why i can wait till Army of Two

its just a game

and have u played cod 4 online, its awesome, i wish they had put online achievements in it

its just a game

and have u played cod 4 online, its awesome, i wish they had put online achievements in it

if they had done that ur precious online would be VERY different, multiplayer achievments change everything about how the game is played.

ps. multiplayer master class and accuracy award are the dumbest achievements ever. turok a game were 85% of your shots hit the wall behind ur fow making them almost impossible.

i agree with you both. On friday nights i love the sound of middle school kids cursing at each other and dropping racist slurs every 5 seconds!! They have destroyed multiplayer for alot of people.

Yea that is stupid they are a bunch of fags. Im only 15 but im not that bad i hate those kids who arnt even old enough to drive but cant say a sentence without saying a curse!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Why are you complaining about multiplayer achievements? It's something to keep you playing the game, and it actually takes EFFORT and WORK to get them. No wonder all you players with high gamer scores suck, you all go for the easy achievements and then move on to another game.

HAHAHA. I would like to see your pasty ass boost for Enemy Territory Quake Wars. Not easy and not fun. Oh yeah, I would like to see you get full 1000 in Grid legit like I did. That's right you can't, cause you suck at video games, and don't understand what makes a good video game good. I got money saying you think that Turning Point was the best game of all time.

• 1 month later...
HAHAHA. I would like to see your pasty ass boost for Enemy Territory Quake Wars. Not easy and not fun. Oh yeah, I would like to see you get full 1000 in Grid legit like I did. That's right you can't, cause you suck at video games, and don't understand what makes a good video game good. I got money saying you think that Turning Point was the best game of all time.
I get threads shut for comments like this, I guess i'm not insulting the right people/games.

Turok was gratuitious with its multiplayer achieves, though, considering the poor connections that plague a lot of games, and the abusable glitches that make winning against certain people impossible, this game's 1000 would have been best left in its lackluster campaign.

On a side note, i'd love to boost ET Quake Wars ;p

• 9 months later...

If companies want to preserve the online community for their games they, first of all need to make a halfway decent multiplayer experience.

They should also not include and really hard or ridiculous achievements for the online. Do what Activision and Gearbox are doing. Release games like Call of Duty without multiplayer achievements, or do what Borderlands and Brothers in Arms:Hells Highway did, release easy as hell achievements so to avoid boosting and ruining that game's multiplayer.