Stunt jumps and barnstorming map

Jefurre

go buy the strategy guide, it has a map with pictures and as a bonus you get a dlc pack also....

I don't see the point paying $40AU for a map showing stuntjumps and barnstorming when that is all I need and it isn't even an achievement.

If anyone has the guide, can you can in the maps and send me a copy or give me a link to them please?

I am still after maps for these.

I'll tell you what you get for doing all stuntjumps and barnstorming... money and lots of it, i have the guide and spent a good few hours getting all stunts, i started a new game and once i was free to roam the city i decided on barnstorming the 1st thing, so i went to the airport took a helicopter and started setting waypoints to where the 1st 5 were after completing all Barnstorms i had around $750000 to spend, after all the stunt jumps i was on $1280000, as to my respect i was on 27 pretty much upgraded my character before starting the story, So basically if you spend a few hours doing the stunts, it is good cos of the money, badside takes ages and is boring lol

here's a good place to start...

http://www.google.com

i swear people never search for shit & are clueless when it comes to using search engines. the fuck is the point of having access to the internet? LMAO @ being impatient for someone else to do all the work.

Tried that. No results that actually have a map for barn storming or stunt jumps for Saints Row the Third. Care to enlighten me with an ACTUAL link that will show me the map I am after?

• 1 month later...
here's a good place to start...

http://www.google.com

i swear people never search for shit & are clueless when it comes to using search engines. the fuck is the point of having access to the internet? LMAO @ being impatient for someone else to do all the work.

My GOD!!!! you are a pompous ass. No shit you can do a google search, you want to know where it takes you? To this thread!!!

The whole point of a forum is for people to talk with one another and ask questions, usually, when people with similar interests get together on a forum answers to questions come more quickly than doing a simple google search, since that encompasses every possible topic on the planet.

• 8 months later...