Game Included in US version of XB1?

Tommyguns11

Has anyone heard anything regarding this either? It's nice to know that the UK version will be bundled with their choice of Forza or FIFA...and for what? They get theirs the same time we get ours, no delays, same price....so why the added benefit to them? Show us some love Microsoft and hook it up with Madden! :)

:beer:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the rumor is true (because until it's confirmed by a named source, it's still a rumor IMO) ...

I hope it's either DR3 or Ryse: Son of Rome. I have Forza's LE pre-ordered, so if it's Forza I'll be stuck deciding whether to try to sell the download code or cancel the LE. If it's FIFA or MADDEN, I doubt I'll play it hardly at all.

But DR3 I can easily cancel my pre-order for that and just use the free download version. And Ryse? I was just planning to wait and see on that one anyways, so it might be good to get it for free.

The other possibility that not many have considered is NFS:Rivals, which is another EA game (like FIFA). I'd probably be OK with that one too, but I'd still play Forza about 10x more.

Has anyone heard anything regarding this either? It's nice to know that the UK version will be bundled with their choice of Forza or FIFA...and for what? They get theirs the same time we get ours, no delays, same price....so why the added benefit to them? Show us some love Microsoft and hook it up with Madden! :)

:beer:

American stereotype much?

Click here for a link to the article where the rep says that we will be receiving a game with the consoles :D But that game has not yet been confirmed on what it is going to be. I REALLY hope that its DR3 I REALLY do. Because that is the launch title that I planed on getting anyways ")

Well we all know MS has gotten their signals crossed before in terms of saying two different things. So, I'm not overly excited about this yet.

If there is a game I highly doubt it would be DR3. I just can't see MS giving an M rated game to everyone. I'd guess Forza myself.

Damn right!

What's this "paid in full" business? I tried to go to Best Buy to "pay off" my console and they told me that in order to pay it off now, they had to cancel my order which would then remove me from the list as there are no preorders available. I'd have to come in at midnight launch (or later) and pay it off upon pickup. With that being said, if it has to be pain in full, Best Buy is going to have some issues! I've got the cash in hand but they "can't accept it?" What?

If this is to happen, it'll probably be Madden. Not a stereotype any more than UK members getting FIFA. They could just as easily stick with FIFA though. But if you think it would be a first-party game or X1 exclusive you're off your meds. They're not giving away their own profits, and they made that deal with EA for a reason.

Edited by The Pants Party

I'll be happy with whatever game they give me (if they give me one). I would like to know what it is, so I can adjust my game orders if I need to.

I agree completely! I have too many preorders...and if an included game is one I have on order, then I need to redistribute some funds! :)

Can't wait till 11.22.

If this is to happen, it'll probably be Madden. Not a stereotype any more than UK members getting FIFA. They could just as easily stick with FIFA though. But if you think it would be a first-party game or X1 exclusive you're off your meds. They're not giving away their own profits, and they made that deal with EA for a reason.

I was thinking the stupid stereotype. What with it been the same price but we get the added benefit of a free game:rolleyes:

But they are doing Forza in the EU which is BOTH first party AND exclusive. I would be thrilled with forza. I will never buy it as I am just not that interested but Forza gives MS another chance to get some cash back with in game purchases of cars, skins etc that they wouldn't have with most other titles. And if folks ge it free they might be a bit more likely to spend a bit in game.

I fucking hate sports

especially football

how about they hook us up with something other than that mundane tripe?

anyone else?

I also don't like sports games. I will play them but I can guarantee that it wont matter for long. EA will just turn the server off anyway.