kicked by admin?

wizardfire

Happend to me again last night whilst playing on ziba tower, I was using the LSAT to finish off my assignments challenge not doing that well 4-10 or something and I noticed that everyone was using the UMP or MP7 so I switched guns to the UMP gun and started making a comeback netting a couple of double kills and one triple along the way and then BAM!

See ya later... KICKED!

If you can't take losing or getting killed a lot then play a different game mode or play a different game, I actually like getting killed a lot as it makes me a better player I think,makes me determined to do well and play better.

You guys that kick/ban people are just cry babies.....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys that kick/ban people are just cry babies.....

Why does it matter?

Do you get to keep the score/stats you had when you were kicked? Yes.

Did the person who kicked you buy the server with their money? Yes.

Can you find another server and keep playing? Yes.

Can you still find DICE and EA server where you can not get kicked. Yes

If you are complaining about being kicked then you are a crybaby or just dumb. As being kicked is a sign that you got under the admins skin which is just fun.

Why does it matter?

Do you get to keep the score/stats you had when you were kicked? Yes.

Did the person who kicked you buy the server with their money? Yes.

Can you find another server and keep playing? Yes.

Can you still find DICE and EA server where you can not get kicked. Yes

If you are complaining about being kicked then you are a crybaby or just dumb. As being kicked is a sign that you got under the admins skin which is just fun.

Man, that was fun getting kicked last night! Stole the enemy Little Bird, then used it to roadkill an admin. Insta-kick. :p

A great part of those hosts are pussies anyway. "No M320 or shotgun." "No this and that." "No nothing that has ever killed me."

If I would rent a server, my description would be:

'No snipers, no grenades, no shotguns, rifles, carbines or pistols; no aim-assist, no taking cover, no jumping or explosives; no moving, no breathing. Just join the game, put the controller down and have fun! TK = equals means ban = please favourite = thanks."

A great part of those hosts are pussies anyway. "No M320 or shotgun." "No this and that." "No nothing that has ever killed me."

If I would rent a server, my description would be:

'No snipers, no grenades, no shotguns, rifles, carbines or pistols; no aim-assist, no taking cover, no jumping or explosives; no moving, no breathing. Just join the game, put the controller down and have fun! TK = equals means ban = please favourite = thanks."

I saw a server once that said "No moving, no killing, no quitting. Have fun."

I saw a server once that said "No moving, no killing, no quitting. Have fun."

I saw one that said you're not allowed to win or lose. Lol wtf..

Glad to see more people have a sense of humour. Have been seeing more "no killing, no running, no guns, no breathing, have fun" etc etc etc...

Makes me chuckle how they always include "have fun" at the end.

Got into a Firestorm match a few days back that said Stinger/IGLA = BAN and of course it's a bunch of 100's on one team against a bunch of stripes, and the 100's are whoring the aircraft. Out comes my Igla and I knock the attack chopper out of the sky....3...2...1...

BAN!!!

Well at least they were true to their word. :p

Glad to see more people have a sense of humour. Have been seeing more "no killing, no running, no guns, no breathing, have fun" etc etc etc...

Makes me chuckle how they always include "have fun" at the end.

Got into a Firestorm match a few days back that said Stinger/IGLA = BAN and of course it's a bunch of 100's on one team against a bunch of stripes, and the 100's are whoring the aircraft. Out comes my Igla and I knock the attack chopper out of the sky....3...2...1...

BAN!!!

Well at least they were true to their word. :p

People who do that annoy me.

"Well, it's cheap!"

No.. piloting a flying tank and slaughtering infantry is cheap.

I usually blow those guys up with RPGs. That usually pisses them off more. As if to say "yeah, you're so bad... that I was able to follow your rules and STILL kick your cheap ass".

Still usually get kicked though.

I got banned 3 times last night and kicked 5 times hahahahahhahahaahahahaaha

i got banned the first time because i can only assume that the player didn't like me blowing up his C-4 charges he kept placing on the C flag LOL

i got banned again because i stabbed the host 3 times and the last ban was because i follwed the host for what seemed like ages and he wasn't aware i was behind him,i laid down mines leading away from him like hansel and gretal and then shot just past him so he got up (was a sniper by the way) thinking he was gonna run away only to be blown across the map a big LOL....

the 5 kicks were just for being in the lead it seemed like anyway who was doing well just got kicked,then there was for killing one of the admins with the repair tool,using a shotgun when you wasn't allowed even though the whole team on the other side were using them,kicked for using claymores around the map (it wasn't said you couldn't use them) and the best one was kicked for killing the guys on ziba tower camping on top of the roof.....hahahahahahahaha camping/glitching faggots!

this game does really make you laugh,it used to annoy me getting kicked and banned but all it shows me is that there are a lot of cry babies and bad losers in this game that just makes it laughable..

"said Stinger/IGLA = BAN"

I've probably gotten like two kills with these among the hundred rockets I've maybe launched. Flyers always seem to have flares and when I actually hit they bail out or another jet takes them out :I

Edit: I take it back. Just last night I got about 8 kills with these on aftermath maps!

Edited by Eddy FIN
learning

• 1 month later...

Some admins are scumbags for sure.

I went into a server today which said "no shogtun" whatsovever, I am fine with that. Later in that game I got rushed by some dudes with shottys and they weren't able to down me, with 2% i survived killing them with my mp7... as they were against the rules I gave them some tbags.. BAM! Banned by admin. WTF? Saying shotgun is forbidden, rushing me with that noobshit and ban me afterwards? Those guys deserve a ticket straight to hell.

My favorite are the admins that kick you out before the match even starts lol. I've gotten a couple bans that way too. I haven't played in awhile, but that was always annoying...:uzi:

No, annoying is when you're on the road to MVP and they kick you for the sole purpose of not letting you have it. :mad:

That's the one kick that actually makes me mad.

i'm getting kicked all the time it seems or banned before the game begins LOL

i seem to get kicked after killing an admin,i guess some people don't like being killed or losing so have to resort to kicking/banning people as a way to counter the fact that they are shit at this game and have a small penis.!

thats my conclusion anyway,power happy retards...