Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I would not buy this game solely on the playing campaign or Terrorist Hunts.

though i play terrorist hunts online with other people, the campaign and TH's are all i play.

i don't like the adversarial matches because being honest im just kack at it, my reaction time isn't good enough and i don't match up with other players.

but give me a good co-op terrorist hunt where im facing the games AI and I can play for hours on end.

while a lot of the fun is in playing with others online, it's still a decent campaign to run through by yourself and if you're forced to run through it alone i think it'd add a lot more challenge and make it more fun :)

I dont know if anyone has said this before but if not, here is my strategy for getting the Rappel King achievement.

A very easy way to get this achievement is to play the first level of the campaign. You'll get to a part where you have to rappel down and break through the glass into a room to continue. Tell your squad to hold so that you can get all the kills, then go on the rappel and kill the 3 guys. Sometimes more than 3 guys come out, its sort of random. Do this, then reload the checkpoint. It only takes about a minute and a half to get from your checkpoint to the rappel spot.

Why are there always the stupid achievements in these games for creating your guy with your face lol. All because of this one achievements my friend has beaten me in our race to get to 100g's first when in the first week of this game being released I had it all done apart form this achievement and the glitched private first class achievement. I'm dissapointed now that I have lost out on the final hurdle lol.

any trustworthy person willing to recover my Live account and get me the True Identity achievement? I only need that and Demo Expert.

You my friend are nuts. I would not trust anyone on the internet, especially with all the XBL hacking thats been going on. 20g is not worth your credit card and other personal information that may be on your account. Not to mention possibly having you GT stolen all together.

• 2 weeks later...
though i play terrorist hunts online with other people, the campaign and TH's are all i play.

i don't like the adversarial matches because being honest im just kack at it, my reaction time isn't good enough and i don't match up with other players.

Ditto.

As well, this really is a solid split-screen co-op shooter. Not on the order of Gears or Army of Two, but up there (and MUCH improved over RSV1).

• 1 month later...
is anyone boosting for kamikaze, my hero, or just xp right now if you are or need people invite me

I need at least 6 people to help me with the following. And for whoever needs these too, we can help you

These are what i need

5/9/2008

My Hero!

Rescue both Hostages 10 times in Attack & Defend with at least 6 players present.

LockedKamikaze

Plant and detonate 10 bombs in Attack & Defend with at least 6 players present.

LockedDemo Expert

Defuse 10 bombs in Attack & Defend with at least 6 players present.

LockedOne Shot, One Kill

Kill 100 enemies using a Sniper Rifle with at least 6 players present.

Send me a message in game

I will be starting this at 8:30PM EST(eastern US) TONIGHT... (1:30AM GMT)

• 2 weeks later...

havent looked through the fourms, so not sure if anyone said anything. but on the achievement guide & achievement list it says that "True Identity" only gives 20 when it actually gives 30. thought that i'd say something

Edit: oops, sorry all. just noticed i was on the one for RSV2 not the first one. lol, i feel like a n00b

wall hax?!

Edited by geneon101
miss print

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/504/+1gVWw==.jpgThat Wasn't So Hard

5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Complete a scene as Bishop's teammate, Knight, in co-op Story mode at any difficulty

------------------------------------------------------------

I've got the full 1000/1000 for this game, but for some reason in the in-game achievement menu/list, the That Wasn't So Hard achievement is listed as if I still need it. Does anyone know what's going on. It doesn't even matter to me. I'm just curious.:)

That has been fixed with the patch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i had some trouble getting the "all weapons" achievement since it was taking forever to get Assault points. but i found an easy way. go to terrorist hunt, on easy, lone wolf, and kill house. go up the stairs, take out the two guys up there with a grenade, then run over to the one of the rappel spots on the rail, then run back. this will draw them out. you can get about 10 assault points waiting for people to climb up (they're very vulnerable when they're climbing the rail). then run inside, unleash a few grenades down the hall on the first and second floor, that's 10 more. then run around until you run out of grenades and incendiaries. it's about 20-25 points each time. pretty easy.

• 6 months later...

i searched but couldn't find: what is the biggest party you join a game with? is it the max people on one team, or the full 16 for a game? cuz i want to get a group to do the shooting achievements, but it would almost be kinda pointless if i can only get a team of 8 and be up against another team that probably won't cooperate.

• 2 months later...

For everyone annoyed at the whole Live money hoarding thing you can currently get a live vision camera and You're In The Movies for £15 at either gamestation or HMV! You get to 1000 this (hopefully), and get another easy 1000 in YITM! You could probably then trade the bundle in for a fair amount of the original value as well, if you didn't want the webcam after!

• 3 weeks later...
I need at least 6 people to help me with the following. And for whoever needs these too, we can help you

These are what i need

5/9/2008

My Hero!

Rescue both Hostages 10 times in Attack & Defend with at least 6 players present.

LockedKamikaze

Plant and detonate 10 bombs in Attack & Defend with at least 6 players present.

LockedDemo Expert

Defuse 10 bombs in Attack & Defend with at least 6 players present.

LockedOne Shot, One Kill

Kill 100 enemies using a Sniper Rifle with at least 6 players present.

Send me a message in game

I will be starting this at 8:30PM EST(eastern US) TONIGHT... (1:30AM GMT)

I need a few of these... Count me in

• 3 weeks later...

The people online in this game are REALLY bad at FPS. I don't see how anyone could need to boost for the majority of the achievements. I started playing like 2 days ago and I get atleast 20 kills a game on ranked. only 255 gs to go! i already have all the 100 kill acheivements.

easy kills, atleast for me:

host a ranked game

map: killhouse

settings as default

launch game

make sure atleast 12 people are in the game, it doesn't take very long

run to B side, wait in the stairs leading to the bomb as they all spawn

use the reflex scope

use a suppressor when you can, better accuracy

shield for pistol kills

if you're really having trouble, use all anaconda armor, i really never felt at a disadvantage with 0 mobility and max protection.

edit: ya i take that back. no one hardly plays any of the other modes. those are necessary boost i guess.

Edited by sLaW

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...