Score "325,000" or more on the song "Train Kept a Rollin'

cap10kirk

How does this achievements compare to "Hand Mutilator" in GHWOR and "Enter Sandman" in GH Metallica. I've managed to do both of them so is this easier/harder?
Harder than "Enter Sandman" and a little bit easier than "Hand Mutilator" if you use http://slowhero.moto-coda.org/gh3-aerosmith/expert/trainkeptarollin.no-squeeze.best.png that path you should be good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Eugh, I still need help with this achievement.

I'm currently using HYPERSPEED: 2

I found on hyperspeed 4 I can get a better score on the first section, but slip up on the second half. My best score so far is 285,000

Any pointers? Which hyperspeed do you find easiest?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone needs help with this achievement, I can help. You can't do it online. But I can do like some people do with Through the Fire and Flames and/or score achievements on guitar hero 3. If you want you can give me your account info, I do the achievement right then and there, and return the account. I can very consistently get 395,000. I'm close to FCing this song, it's not that hard really. Just got like 30 notes left to master then the FC! But yeah if anyone wants the help just PM me on here or on XBL. GT: JustZackster

• 2 weeks later...

sigh. more of a RB player, but I picked this game up for 10 bucks a couple years ago. this achievement has been taunting me. I'm more of an "anything other than guitar" player... although I've been playing quite a bit of guitar recently and I'm not that bad. So why is it that when I plug in this game for the first time in 2 years, I outright fail this song? Maybe I just need to get used to the wacky backgrounds on the chart that make the notes harder to read. I just don't know if i have the patience to play this song a hundred times to get the cheve.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
If anyone needs help with this achievement, I can help. You can't do it online. But I can do like some people do with Through the Fire and Flames and/or score achievements on guitar hero 3. If you want you can give me your account info, I do the achievement right then and there, and return the account. I can very consistently get 395,000. I'm close to FCing this song, it's not that hard really. Just got like 30 notes left to master then the FC! But yeah if anyone wants the help just PM me on here or on XBL. GT: JustZackster

Um, really? How is this guy not banned?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow, even if I had achieved the "Guitar Hero" achievement on GH3 twice (and recently), I still had a bit of trouble on the chords ("GY GY RY GY..." and "GB GB YB GB...").

After practicing these awkard chords to near perfection, I finally got the achievement, both on my two gamertags. :D