Anyone unlock Warchief yet? *Unlock all soldiers in multiplayer*

daevv

I'm looking into a possible glitch with the achievement for those who played both Battlefield 3 and Warfighter on 360 using the same Battlelog account.

I've come across people who never got the achievement and are close to rank 80 and some who have gotten it but did so at the correct rank of 72. The only difference between them is the glitched players have Battlefield 3 on the same Battlelog account as Warfighter.

There was a promo where Battlefield 3 players got the Swedish Spec Op soldier unlocked for free in Warfighter. That is the same soldier that is glitched and not unlocked in Battlelog for the players close to rank 80 without the achievement.

Promo link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654786557443487/

If you have the Warchief achievement can you post you Battlelog profile here. Thx.

Now i'm in the same boat. I got to lvl 74 today and no Warchief achievement for me, Swedish SOG class just wan't unlock. Damn... i was really have fun with that game, and thought that after i'll be done with MP i'll be completing it to 100%, but now i don't even want to play SP until they will fix glitched achievement!

I checked battlelog forums today about this, apparently they are aware of the problem, it's a battlelog issue and they are working on fixing it.

Translation: Oh shit something else is horribly wrong with our game, it's our own fault for releasing something that wasn't even finished, but we're not going to apologise because we already have your money. Suckers.

The guy with this achievement in TA is work with me!last night he LV71 got it but I haven't !im so sad

And EA never fix games,just like 'Army of two 2 DLC'

Hahaha I thing I can't get this game full achievement

I send him a msg to see if he did anything different, but I thought I was the only one, that was a lot of hours just to find out this is faulty, I'm going to try and get a register kill with each one and see if it works, or wait till they fix this, really frustrating. Keep posting guys, later:(

I havent played mp yet and Im not going to even try it until someone in the community or the devs comes up with a fix. I cannot stand glitched achievements and had I not preordered this game months before release, this glitch would most certainly have stopped me from buying it. It boggles the mind how this sort of shit can be overlooked during testing, lets just hope its sorted soon for all those affected

I am worried about this and I have another issue: why I am at level 33 and the "global warfighter" achievement is still unlocked for me? I played with all classes a full match each one......

Its because that achievement is glitched aswell, I have 3-4 friends way over lvl 13 and non of them have the achievement, thats why Im not playing until its sorted out. You shouldnt worry too much though, Im sure when (if) there is an achievement related patch incoming everyone with glitched achievements will be able to unlock them, Im just being extra cautious

Its because that achievement is glitched aswell, I have 3-4 friends way over lvl 13 and non of them have the achievement, thats why Im not playing until its sorted out. You shouldnt worry too much though, Im sure when (if) there is an achievement related patch incoming everyone with glitched achievements will be able to unlock them, Im just being extra cautious

Thanks man, I hope that EA will fix it... maybe I can try to clean the hard disk cache, I had similar problems in battlefield 3 with the 10 kills each dlc back to karkand weapon and I solved by this way.....

The issue is that EA does as brothers in arms.......never fixed the dlc glitch.....

okay so i contact customer support. no go. but she gave me an idea to see if it works but im gonna need feed back from people who got the achievement and who has it glitched. my status is level 73. no SOG spec ops. ive played BF3 but not mutiplayer because no online pass. i do have the single player save. now i need to know if anyone else having this problem has the same status as me. the person i talked to said that the SOG spec ops is automatically unlocked once played battlefield 3. but i never played online like said. so my theory is either put bf3 in update it, try MOHW again. if no go. completely delete BF3 off my HDD and try again. if not. wait for a damn patch

The funny thing is,i unlocked the Swedish Spec op on Level 52 and im using the same Battlelog as with BF3. The Game say´s that i am Missing the US SFOD-D Pointman and the Navy Seal Sniper both which i got through Promo´s :/

But on Battlelog they´re unlocked.

Edit: i just wanted u to know, that i might get it today,i let you know also how i did it ^^

Edited by cw Paincake

Yup they need to fix it,i tried today playing without the online code,because the Navy seal Sniper that is attached to it is the only Soldier i am missing.But the Game forces me to redownload it :(

Yeah, looks like no fix atm. We'll just have to wait for a patch I guess.