Achievement Trading & Co-op Thread

Clueless

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my wife and I are trying to complete all the side missions and all we have left is the Hyperion Slaughter Round 5.. have been stuck on this one round for a few days and getting very frustrated with it.. we are lvl 34.. if anyone is on line right now and around or higher then that lvl and would be willing to help us get past this one round i would be most grateful!

This probably won't sound like the greatest request you ever heard, but here goes, I'm not the greatest borderlands player, I'm a level 50 commando and I'm just looking to clear up my last few achievements so I can move onto another game, I'm looking for some players to join session to help me beat hyperious the invincible and the following boss to complete all the quests for the DLC, I don't have a mic right now because im not at home, and I'll probably die a lot while in the arena with him ( like I say, I love the game but I'm not some borderlands legend ) but I hear people are capable of beating him solo so I'm guessing there's some pretty top players around, im playing on TVHM difficulty and I'm currently standing at the open gate to the arena with him in, I'm not bothered about anything he drops because I don't really hunt for rare weapons so anything he drops is all yours. I got the bee shield but not farmed for the conference call, although my weapons ain't bad. I guess there ain't really any great trade benefit of anyone joining but if anyone does fancy helping me out I'll help them wherever I can on this or other games. Message my gamer tag II DRAVEN II if anyone can help me out because this guy is terrorising me, and I dread to think what the next one will be like.