Achievement Trading Thread

DEG23

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking to boost crim records i generally watch movies at night( meaning i no mic it doesn't mean i dont got one just tend to not use it late at night. but i still can give instructions on how we start and wat not just after we do the setup mine as well go join a party with ur mates on other games or do like me and watch shows/movies/music :D

.)

i tend to do 5:5 ratio races.

and if anyone doesn't mind dupein super cars for me so i dont have to wait for this rockstar 500k that we wont see till Christmas >.<

Edited by JeZis

Hi I'm looking to boost the win five races with a custom vehicle. I'm also looking to do the number one on all competitive modes and the rally rave achievements

Please add and message me on live saying gta help.Any help will be appreviated.I will return the favor as well. Thanks. Gt. CHAMP Phelps

Need 1 person for RP boosting on Criminal Records. Don't really want to think about winning, I just want to go around the track as fast as possible. I don't mind if the wins/losses are uneven. Will be on most of the night/tomorrow and most nights Eastern time after that as well.

Edited by DarkxMaterials