In Form! Achievement

CloudSTRIFE IIx

£343k he went for in the end :eek:

Very nice. I heard that the ACoN TooT palyers were EXTREMELY rare. Thtas why he probably went for so much.

Who are you gonna buy with the money?

Took me ages to get this achievement, and then you get it praying you get a decent player, and i get a crappy french CB :(

I wouldn't care who I got. I just want the bloody cheevo. As ive said before id rather get a 76 IF that goes for discard price than Ronaldo.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice. I heard that the ACoN TooT palyers were EXTREMELY rare. Thtas why he probably went for so much.

Who are you gonna buy with the money?

I wouldn't care who I got. I just want the bloody cheevo. As ive said before id rather get a 76 IF that goes for discard price than Ronaldo.

I have no idea, I've been building a prem team so may pick up Rooney and Vidic. :confused:

Im the same as Morbido,i dont give a rats ass who i get as long as its an IF.

As for your question Morbido it doesnt matter what time you buy packs.Ive tried every week at 6pm Wednesday spending about 70k till 130k every time and get shite.Done that for months now.

I also buy every special pack that comes out,15k jumbos,25k chinese and 100k multipacks .Ive bought all of them allowed at the time and never get anythink good and thats where my all my friends have got there IF from.All bought with ms points.

I spent 75k last night on double chance and another 50k today on premuim gold packs and didnt get a single card worth over 1000k.

Its pathetic and in my opinion is the worst achievement idea ever.

Im the same as Morbido,i dont give a rats ass who i get as long as its an IF.

As for your question Morbido it doesnt matter what time you buy packs.Ive tried every week at 6pm Wednesday spending about 70k till 130k every time and get shite.Done that for months now.

I also buy every special pack that comes out,15k jumbos,25k chinese and 100k multipacks .Ive bought all of them allowed at the time and never get anythink good and thats where my all my friends have got there IF from.All bought with ms points.

I spent 75k last night on double chance and another 50k today on premuim gold packs and didnt get a single card worth over 1000k.

Its pathetic and in my opinion is the worst achievement idea ever.

I agree, worst idea ever for an achievement ever, totally ruins the game. I want to just play and enjoy the game, but I am constantly thinking about this achievement.

This achievement is a way for EA to make a lot of money, they will most likely keep this in every Fifa. I have a feeling they have been tweaking the chances of getting an IF lower every year too. The fact that no % figures have ever been known means they can change them however they like, without anyone knowing. They only care about making as much money as possible. There are lots of issues with the game that they don't seem to fix, even the FUT tournaments are worse then last year. The prizes stayed fixed, now it reduces after you play it once, especially the featured tournaments, they reduce a lot.

I feel sorry for anyone going for this rubbish achievement,I was lucky and got it early but since I got it I've spent 500k on packs and not one IF player has came out.On FIFA 12 I got loads off shit IF players from packs but FIFA 13 won't even give the shitty ones out.

It seems EA are trying to get as much money as the can from Fifa points to get this shit achievement.Good luck to anyone still going for it.

I agree, worst idea ever for an achievement ever, totally ruins the game. I want to just play and enjoy the game, but I am constantly thinking about this achievement.

Same. I can buy an amazing team with the money ive saved up. But its all going on packs in the hope that I get this joke of a cheevo.

This achievement is a way for EA to make a lot of money, they will most likely keep this in every Fifa. I have a feeling they have been tweaking the chances of getting an IF lower every year too. The fact that no % figures have ever been known means they can change them however they like, without anyone knowing. They only care about making as much money as possible. There are lots of issues with the game that they don't seem to fix, even the FUT tournaments are worse then last year. The prizes stayed fixed, now it reduces after you play it once, especially the featured tournaments, they reduce a lot.

What gets me about the tournaments is the complete lack of imagination regarding the featured ones. They could do some brilliant ones if they wanted too. But we are left with boring ones like the current one which is a full gold team. At this stage everyone will be able to field that team. Plus theres nothing telling you how longs left of the featured tournaments like there has been in previous years.

I feel sorry for anyone going for this rubbish achievement,I was lucky and got it early but since I got it I've spent 500k on packs and not one IF player has came out.On FIFA 12 I got loads off shit IF players from packs but FIFA 13 won't even give the shitty ones out.

It seems EA are trying to get as much money as the can from Fifa points to get this shit achievement.Good luck to anyone still going for it.

I got it early as well in Fifa12 but no luck so far this year. Another 120k spent last night and still no IF, however my first pack opened (a 15k one) I got Hazard, Santi Carzola and Song. Ok Song goes for 1k now, but to get a 83 rated Barca player and two class Prem players in one pack makes this by far the best pack ive opened this year.

Edited by Morbido

I am opening 1 gold premium pack a day every day now and the best so far is Gerrard which got me 13k back, and a few good consumables. As long as I can keep breaking even on the packs then I will just keep re investing it.

I've done pretty much the same thing - I open a pack as soon as I get 7.5k, yet nothing worth mentioning so far.

Probably the most annoying thing in the whole game...

You say that now but it'll grate on you...

and grate...

and grate...

:p

You never know, you might get it! A mate of mine got one in the free bronze packs you get at the start!

haha lucky him!

I'm currently focusing on building a nice team.

Been playing around 15 odd games - and have a nice team going - I'm aiming for all FRENCH league / Italian nationality side.

Hybrid in sorts. I chose this as the players are significantly cheaper and less popular than say spanish, english and brazillian :)

I'm working my way up from the back.

Spent around only 6k on the whole squad so far (average player bought at around 550 coins)

EDIT:

Seems the pic is super small:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#GAbHnKZhRkL:360

Here's a link to it

lol at the above comment,ben if you go back a couple of pages you will see that i posed the same question as all my friends have this cheevo from fifa points.Im going to try a new tactic.Rather then spending coins each week on packs im currently trading and saving coins till i get 400-500k.Then im going to blow the lot on one wednesday night on premuim gold packs,buy and discard.Let see what happens

lol at the above comment,ben if you go back a couple of pages you will see that i posed the same question as all my friends have this cheevo from fifa points.Im going to try a new tactic.Rather then spending coins each week on packs im currently trading and saving coins till i get 400-500k.Then im going to blow the lot on one wednesday night on premuim gold packs,buy and discard.Let see what happens

Don't discard them, give them to me :D!

I'll pay you a little for the trouble!

all my friends have this cheevo from fifa points

Well I got seven IFs so far, three of them were from coins, four from Fifa points. The first one I got was from coins, so as with all rumours concerning this achievement I would classify the rumour that you have a higher chance of getting IFs with points as myth.

The only advice I can give is waiting for jumbo premium packs as you get an additional rare item compared to two premium packs.

can you post on here whens the next happy hour or jumbo packs or chinese packs or itsaripoff packs or whatever they come with next please.i hardly put this game in now as this is the only cheevo i need.might as well wait for the supposed double chance.

cheers

Have you got twitter or facebook?

If you follow EA SPORTS FIFA on there, they post their deals about an hour before they go live. That might be your best to grab an offer.