Abstergo Employee of the Month Guide

Tyger7

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

tnx for the list.

i'd like to do this in a public match, but it seems difficult.

i hate the fact that ABC doesnt have a build-in checklist for all those variation bonusses, since there is an achievement for it, it would make sence to implement a checklist.. but whatever...i guess its time to make my own checklist :uzi:

+ this achievement pisses me off...

Edited by RemkoX360

Great guide IMO. What the genius who "doesn't understand why this is useful b/c it's already in game" is b/c It can be a real pain in the cheese pressing pause every now and then and either writing down or checking. Better to have a printed out list right there or a separate screen to glance at.

Kudos to you good human us's

I'm so annoyed with this one.

I finally got to level 28 before work yesterday. When I got home I was super excited to finally hit level 29 and get Poison so I can get the two related bonuses and get the AEOTM achievement. It didn't pop, so I missed something elsewhere :(

Silly question, but which ones are frequently missed so I can try those first before going over all of them again.

I have a feeling it's Untouchable I'm missing, but that's gonna be a pain without boosting :(

I need help for:

Average Kills: You must have the highest amount of kills in the match, and will likely get it while you boost your levels in player matches (if you choose to do so).

Survivor: You just have to have the least amount of deaths, but it must be at least 1 because if you don't die you will get the untouchable bonus. If you boost this, everyone must die at least twice since you will only be dying once (and it won't count if you tie).

Silly question, but which ones are frequently missed so I can try those first before going over all of them again.

I have a feeling it's Untouchable I'm missing, but that's gonna be a pain without boosting :(

Did you get Extreme Variety... That's got to be one of the hardest. Did you get all the coop bonuses?