1.ashleyleary (GMT)

2.eggnogga (GMT-5)

3.maik 239

4.Cruezilla (GMT)

5.Rillan (gmt)

6.DieSel0lz

7.bailly30

8.Lizard UK (GMT)

I'll help. It is possible to boost this achievement. I tried with a group before and we managed to get myself and another guy into the final. But then the EA servers started playing up, so we didn't get it finished.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone drops outs you can count me in( gt micky cee). i'll be on all day saturday so just message me.

i'll add you to my friends list as well mate. if it works like it will in my mind (quit the matches, even the final) it shouldnt take long to get round everyone so no reason why we cant have more than 8 folks, that was just a number i thought we'd need to ensure we can all get the achievement easiest.

i'll add everyone else at some point so we can get a party going the day we do this. it'd help if everyone had mics. i dont really like using mine (bit shy) but it'll help if we know who we're playing lol.

i'll add you to my friends list as well mate. if it works like it will in my mind (quit the matches, even the final) it shouldnt take long to get round everyone so no reason why we cant have more than 8 folks, that was just a number i thought we'd need to ensure we can all get the achievement easiest.

i'll add everyone else at some point so we can get a party going the day we do this. it'd help if everyone had mics. i dont really like using mine (bit shy) but it'll help if we know who we're playing lol.

Watch BTW, im sure in another thread someone said if your opp quits in the final you do NOT get the achievement. not sure if thats true but just be careful. may be boring but id play out the final to be safe

Watch BTW, im sure in another thread someone said if your opp quits in the final you do NOT get the achievement. not sure if thats true but just be careful. may be boring but id play out the final to be safe

Yeah man cheers for the advice. Double edged sword but dunno whether to try one time seeing if quitting the final gets you the trophy or just have the 2 finalists play while the rest of the group 're-do' their earlier rounds...

I can say this is NOT true.

My opponent quit in the final when I scored the 3-0 but I STILL got the achievement when I backed out of the tournament screen with B

cheers mate so are we doin this saturday?

If we could get another 8 ppl we can have two partys of 8 each party getting one guy to the final , each party has player 1 vs 2. .... 3 v 4 ...5 v 6 .... 7 v 8 qf 1 vs 3 .. 5 v 7

S/f 1 vs 5 ... 1 makes final and player no1 from other party ...and in the mean time 2 plays 3 ... 4 vs 5 ect getting 2 to the final ect ect ect

That's good, it's probably a good idea to have a few more. But I wouldn't have more than 9/10 people. You'd be surprised how long it takes just to get one person into the final. Because last time, at times, we just couldn't get matched up and that's when the EA servers were working fine.

And yes, everyone having mics would really help.

If we could get another 8 ppl we can have two partys of 8 each party getting one guy to the final , each party has player 1 vs 2. .... 3 v 4 ...5 v 6 .... 7 v 8 qf 1 vs 3 .. 5 v 7

S/f 1 vs 5 ... 1 makes final and player no1 from other party ...and in the mean time 2 plays 3 ... 4 vs 5 ect getting 2 to the final ect ect ect

Maaaahhhh so many numbers :)

I think we should stick to 8 at the minute dude. If what the chap a few posts above said, we can quit all the matches. Provided we can find a fool-proof method of finding each other for the matches we might actually be able to whizz through this in minutes.

Is there a way of setting the 'i live in xxxxx country' ? I remember boosting some halo3 achievements by setting our country to a small remote one and finding eachother very quickly.

When I get a few mins (what with work and xmas festivities) I'll look through all the settings in the game (locality etc) and then the match search settings and post them on here (or anyone else feel free to if you get time) we can then make sure they're all set to the same and you said cruezilla, we shouldn't have too much trouble :)

When I get a few mins (what with work and xmas festivities) I'll look through all the settings in the game (locality etc) and then the match search settings and post them on here (or anyone else feel free to if you get time) we can then make sure they're all set to the same and you said cruezilla, we shouldn't have too much trouble :)

id help but to be honest i have 1000G on fifa and this one took me the longest to win so cant be bothered lol

Good luck guys hope it all works fine and you get fast

^^Cheers man. At least whatever happens, it'll be some info for other people who want to boost that don't have it yet. Theres always a rush on mopping up a month before the 'new' fifa comes out.

i may mess around with the cup. so if i do and get to the final ill post on here, if i got there id be happy enough to play out the match for real, of course scoring own goals or something if winning.

1.ashleyleary (GMT)

2.eggnogga (GMT-5)

3.maik 239

4.Cruezilla (GMT)

5.Rillan (gmt)

6.DieSel0lz

7.bailly30

8.Lizard UK (GMT)

9.s0813 one (i live on east coast of US) available after 2pm Friday

I'll help. It is possible to boost this achievement. I tried with a group before and we managed to get myself and another guy into the final. But then the EA servers started playing up, so we didn't get it finish

So then chaps, the hour of our glory is almost upon us :)

What time shall we start? I'm free from pretty early on Friday daytime (anytime after 8am really)

whats everyone else's views and throughts.

Indeed it is :)

I'm also free from pretty early on Friday, probably anytime after 9am.

Not sure what time to start, depends. And are any of the players -GMT? Then I assume we can't start early because that might be way too early in the morning for them.