Filing Cabinets... boost?

Cruezilla

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed it is :)

I'm also free from pretty early on Friday, probably anytime after 9am.

Not sure what time to start, depends. And are any of the players -GMT? Then I assume we can't start early because that might be way too early in the morning for them.

I also free early friday, 9am good for me also can be on all day :)

As I previously pointed out, I live in the States, and I work tomorrow, so I will not be home until quite late -- UK time.

Assuming the posters in this thread are like most others I've met from this website, patience is not a strong suit. lol. I'm just going to assume that I'll be missing out on this one then. Sucks, but oh well.

As I previously pointed out, I live in the States, and I work tomorrow, so I will not be home until quite late -- UK time.

Assuming the posters in this thread are like most others I've met from this website, patience is not a strong suit. lol. I'm just going to assume that I'll be missing out on this one then. Sucks, but oh well.

Just take a day off from work :p No, just kidding.

You're one of the original players on the list of 8, so I don't mind helping you later on friday or sometime over the weekend. It just depends if the others are willing to help you as well.

You're one of the original players on the list of 8, so I don't mind helping you later on friday or sometime over the weekend. It just depends if the others are willing to help you as well.

I also will help you out over the weekend as well mate ....btw guys cup does not open until 2pm tomorrow, so have a lie in and I'll cya at 2

I also will help you out over the weekend as well mate ....btw guys cup does not open until 2pm tomorrow, so have a lie in and I'll cya at 2

Whoops. Slight oversight!

Tbh if it works the way we've discussed it shouldnt take very long to get it done.

I reckon we'll know within half hour or so if its going to work easily or not at all. if it doesn't - back to drawing board. there's always more cups!

Thanks. I appreciate that. 2PM GMT is 9AM here, so I guess I can sit back and actually see if this method will work. (All the while getting paid to do so! lol) Been reallllly slow this week, so I have way too much free time.

Righto chaps - we found a method that worked - unfortunatley, we didnt have quite enough people online at the right time to boost allthe way to the cup (worked out we needed 5 and had 4).

Hopefully, there'll be enough of us on tomorrow (saturday) to finish off the boosting and get us all the cup. Send/check friend requests guys - our method will only take a few minutes per match.

Ok guys, if anyone is online to do this today we have a working method sorted. We can run sessions today tomorrow and sunday so send me a message if you want to join.

We will run a session sometime after 6 today so message me if you want to join in today.

Gamertag: Cruezilla

What time can we all do today ?

So far we got: Done!

Ashley Final

Lizard: Semi

Dj. ???

Dieselolz Final

Cruezilla. QTRs at the moment ( might just play properly until you guys come on so this is subject to change )

Im about most of today to just send me a message even if it says i am not online ill check xbox.com :)

What time can we all do today ?

So far we got: Done!

Ashley Final

Lizard: Semi

Dj. ???

Dieselolz Final

Cruezilla. QTRs at the moment ( might just play properly until you guys come on so this is subject to change )

Im about most of today to just send me a message even if it says i am not online ill check xbox.com :)

I let Rillan take the win over me this morning so he's got the achievement now.

I'm back in at the quarter final and similar to you i suspect, I'll be on today so folks drop me a message on xbl and see who we can bump up through the rounds.

Ok, so if the others don't come online soon then we're going to need more players. It's saturday mid day and only one person has won the cup so far.

We have myself in the semi, Ashley in the quarters and Dieselolz in the final so we all can't do much. Cruezilla if you're still in the quarters then you and Ashley should be boosting?

Ok guys, I am in the Semis at the moment, in about 5 mins MAIK239 is getting me into the finals, then i need one more to get me the achievement.

After that, the way I am going about this is leaving my xbox on all day today and tomorrow so i can be accessed whenever for help. ( I can also at the very least win the first round to get me into the QTRs whenever so we only need 4 online to get people done)

Lets get on this and get this sorted for everyone.

Just to add to my previous post, Steevn0811 is in the QTRs and is available to boost right now and MAIK239 is in the first round but he is trying to win some to push himself forwards.

I am in the finals, I need someone to finish my achievement so I can get back to helping these people ( Im going to be on all day for 2 days )

Edited by Cruezilla