Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

Anyway, does anyone know what the memory glitches are?

Are those the blue matrix like moments in the cut scenes and how do you know you got one?

Yes... and when you hit any button at that glitch the view changes... mostly you will see the action or dialoge up close...

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get all 1000 gamerpoints during 1 playthrough, correct? I just started the game and I'm wondering if it is possible even after defeating the final boss or whatever there is in the game, if you can go back and do stuff that you missed like find flags and what-not.

Yes, after finishing the game you can go back and do what ever.

This is not a game for just getting those achievements, take your time and n-joy the game. If you just want achievements buy COD4.

Some achievements r hard. Like those flags you have to collect in the 3 different citties.. Damn.. Guide is needed i guess :D ;).

Can anyone help me clear something up about these achievements "Complete every free mission in _________." Do you get the achievement after killing the target? As far as I know I have completed everything in the first city except killing the target and collecting all of the flags. But I don't have the achievement. When do you get these?

Question about the Lucy achievement. What counts here? Is this scripted to a point where I can still complete it without doing anything special after the 2nd assassination? What exactly needs to be done, and how screwed am I if I did nothing special prior to the 2nd assassination?

Question about the Lucy achievement. What counts here? Is this scripted to a point where I can still complete it without doing anything special after the 2nd assassination? What exactly needs to be done, and how screwed am I if I did nothing special prior to the 2nd assassination?

I finished the game and didn't get it, and now you can't go back and redo the "present time" scenes when you're Miles. And if you want to start a new game, you can only overwrite your previous save. So I guess I gotta copy my save to a memory card, start over and run through the whole game doing minimum requirements and hope I get it. Then put my original save back on there so I can continue collecting flags. Sucks.

The first time I could speak to Lucy was after the machine got too hot and she needed to fix it, that was after the 3rd assassination. I think that's the start of the achievement.

I wonder if those other things like stealing the pen from the other guy in the office and finding the secret note in your room counts towards this achievement.

I was able to talk to Lucy the first time you come out of the machine (when her and the other doctor go into the conference room to talk). Right when they are done talking in the conference room they will both walk out of the room and warren will leave though some big double doors and Lucy stands over the machine working on the computer. That is the 1st time you can talk to her.

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER...........................She will ask you about being an assassin.

When the machine over heats that is the second time you talk to her.

"VILLEN"

For this one, unless I missed some of the postings, but u don't need the towers necessarily for the achievement. That would take a long time climbing and "leaping". The faster way, I did in the first mission. Just find something that is higher than the usual "hut"/house and "leap" into the hay stacks. It will do the "leaping" everytime and not counting, but its a lot faster. It took me under 5 minutes.

kind of worried about the kill 100 enemies with out dieing i hope their is some sort of long ranged wepond because in close combat that would be annoying

thats actually pretty easy. Inspecially if u are doing it at the begining of the game, for like example: 1st Assassination.

The first time I could speak to Lucy was after the machine got too hot and she needed to fix it, that was after the 3rd assassination. I think that's the start of the achievement.

I wonder if those other things like stealing the pen from the other guy in the office and finding the secret note in your room counts towards this achievement.

How do you steal the pen and find the secret note?