still need help?

Salut Allo

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I will be online friday ^^
Awesome, I added allo salut so I'll catch ya then!

Edit: Wooooow. Salut, you are amazing. My hat is off to you. Can't believe how well he steered that little ship. Insanity. Major props, and thanks a TON! :D

Edited by TsC_Xanatos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Salut Allo is a golden god... with his help I was able to knock out all of my remaining Aegis Wing achievements. I messaged him in the afternoon, and by evening of the same day we had done them all. Super fast and deadly efficient, you won't find a better person to play this game with.

Thanks for helping me. This guy is the best at flying on Aegis Wings. He's pure skill, no glitches, no cheats all you do is shoot and he drives. The time I beat the whole campaign on Expert I have 255K points... This man is the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. I still need help with this.

We NEED to work out a time. I told you my schedule(I'm unavailable every weekday for eight hours, 1PM to 9PM, GMT-8). This means I can get on at any time you want that isn't in that timeframe. Hell, we can even play at 4 in the morning if you want - we just need to set up a time.

The last conversation was:

Me: "Hey, let's get this done."

SA: "Okay, I'll be on Friday."

Me: "When on Friday? I work from XX to XX and I will be free to do this at ABC. Is that okay?"

SA: No response.

At which point, I get on Friday morning, wait several hours until you got on, then you told me you'd be ready in a few more hours. This is unfortunate because I had to go to work.

Friday's not a bad timeframe to do this. I just don't have the time to sit around for 6 hour sessions all day. I'm sorry if any of this came off as aggressive, I'm just a little peeved that I couldn't be done with Aegis Wing sooner.