Game of the Month: February 2014 (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

tigersrule

Damn. It seems that I just missed you.:(

Well, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiit. Sorry dude. I've only manged to play one game that hasn't disconnected this week. I dont know if its just me but every match is fine for about 1min then it migrates host (even though the connection is fine) then migrates the host again. Then the lobby implodes. Then i went and played a TDM where i got my best score so far- 18-10! I got a 6 kill streak! Lol.

Can you tell i haven't played CoD in a while? :p

Gone off early due to chemistry experiment i have tomorrow but I'll be on most of tomorrow night though for sure.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have My Xbox One fired up for Ghosts over the next 2 hours. Let me know if you'd like to join.

I have Tiger hopping in too.

Running an open session of Extinction running, Free to join til it fills.

EDIT: Thanks for the session Tiger. Nice to get to know the mode a little better. I still need almost all the Extinction achievements in both versions, so I'll be freelancing between to two more this month for sure.

Edited by ThrawnOmega

Would you be free this weekend?

Yes of course.

Well, to be fair, I was practically crying the other night when i thought you and D were ignoring me for like 20 minutes. But then we found out it was my mic not working, and now all is good.

Serves you right for being a noob with your headset. At one point you were talking to yourself for about 5 minutes when Bigg wasn't in the party and I was taking a phone call, so my mic was muted just listening to you blab on like a pill. :p Aww..

Serves you right for being a noob with your headset. At one point you were talking to yourself for about 5 minutes when Bigg wasn't in the party and I was taking a phone call, so my mic was muted just listening to you blab on like a pill. :p Aww..

I cant help it. Battlefield turns me into a blabbering idiot; calling out spotted enemies, the next flag to cap and weapon stats.

And because you've now crushed my reputation (read: street cred), nobody wants to play Ghosts with me... :(

Then where? Ive got on 360, and altho money isn't an issue, I think it's just a waste to buy it again.
He doesn't own it on 360 though, and I definitely want to stack it so I'll end up buying it eventually, nearer the summer probably. I wish I did the both digital versions for £50 thing now..